Experienced Security Analyst , Digital Forensic Investigator, Cyber Security Consultant and Internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker from the EC-Council, USA with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Hands-on Hacking experience on various platforms like Kali-Linux, BackTrack 5R3.
Conversant with APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat ) Technologies. Hands-on Forensic experience on tools like EnCase, OSforensics, Autopsy.
Conversant with Live Memory Acquisition tools like Volatility, LiME, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Rekall and more.
Conversant with Advanced Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis.
Conversant with Stenography and its techniques.
Conversant with Anti-Forensics tools and technologies
Research Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Security and Forensics, Network Security and Forensics, Crime Scene Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis.
Skype ID: sameer.subramanyam
List of Publications:
• Published an article ‘Conflicts in International Cyber Crime and Methodologies of Cyberwar’ (vol 7 issue 7) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5881
• Published an article ‘Advanced Insights into Data Privacy, Application Security and Compliance Regulatory Issues with Cloud Computing in Health care’ (vol 7 issue 11) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5976
• Published an article ‘Data Privacy and Security on Cloud Computing’ for National Cyber Defense Research Center and National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCDRC & NCSSS)
verify at https://emagazine.ncdrc.res.in/
• Published an article ‘Everyday Cryptography’ for CSIH-COMMUNIQUE, National Magazine.
verify at http://www.csih-communique.org/newsletters.html
• Presented a paper on ‘Ethical Hacking and Email Security’ at National Student
Convention conducted by Computer Society of India and won 3rd Best Paper Award.
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Marche Polytechnic University - School of Medicine and Surgery (UNIVPM, Ancona); Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP, Rome) , Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."