Leeds Beckett University, UK
Tel: 0113 812 4337
Research Interest: Clinical Epidemiology and
Evidence-Based Medicine, Particularly in Gastroenterology and Paediatrics
Prof Ameersing Luximon is currently Professor of Practice at GTSI in the Industrial Design area. He is also president of the Hong Kong Ergonomics society (HKES) and council member of the IEA. Previously, Dr Luximon worked as Associate Professor of fashion design in Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). Dr Luximon completed his PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He has more than 20 years working experience in academia and industry. He has more than 160 publications. He is the editor of the handbook of footwear design and manufacture (2013 and 2021) and editor of the International Shibori symposi¬um proceedings (2011-2016). He was the program chair for the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA) Product design Technical Group (2011, 2012). His teaching and research areas include Ergonomics in Design; wearable product design; Biomechanics and health Application, AI in Design; social robots; and entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity.
Research Interest: Ergonomics, Digital Human modelling, wearable product design, Smart product design, Smart Health system design, Active aging,
1. RGC GRF 2011-2012 (36 months) Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$783,374) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C.K.
2. ITF/HKRITA 2008, Innovation and Technology Fund Advanced Clothing Functional Design CAD Technologies (II) (HK$6,070,850) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
3. RGC GRF (2009-2011) Effects of plantar supports on loading for high heel shoe design (HK$581K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
4. ITF (2007/2008) Development of a digit human foot system for design and evaluation of healthcare and fashionable shoes Principal Investigator (HK$998K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
5. Central Research Grant DGRF (2016), Comparison of Chemicals Components on the 3D Foot Surface Between Different Age Group, (HK$200K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigators: Yip YM and Kan CW
6. CERG 2012-2013 Rated 3.5, Interactive Walls: Photonic Textiles and Deployable Structures for Adaptive and Interactive Interiors (HK$200K) Co-Investigator. Principal Investigator: Jeanne Tan
7. ICRG 2011-2012, Accurate quantification of chemical molecules on the 3D foot surface (HK$200K) Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Kan C. W.
8. ICRG 2011-2012 Designing and Developing Non-aqueous and Durable Antimicrobial Finishing for Cotton (HK$200K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Kan C. W.
9. CERG 2009-2010 Rated 3.5, Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$105K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C. C.
10. ICRG 2009-2010, Three-dimensional Prediction Model for Elderly Foot, (HK$100K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Zhang M.
11. ICRG 2008-2009 Design and Development of Custom Back Support System Integrated with Clothing (HK$120K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Ng MCF
12. Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2009, Cellular Interactive Behaviors of Keratin Functional Peptide Conjugated Nanoparticles, (HK$696K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
13. Postdoctoral Fellowship2003 Footwear fitting for Diabetic Mellitus (HK$850K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
List of Publications: (selected)
1. Song, Y., Luximon, A., & Luximon, Y. (2021). The effect of facial features on facial anthropomorphic trustworthiness in social robots. Applied Ergonomics, 94, 103420.
2. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Luximon, A., Gibbons, P. J., Chivers, A., Balasankar, S. K., ... & Al-Jumaily, A. (2021). Infrared Thermal Imaging for Evaluation of Clubfoot After the Ponseti Casting Method—An Exploratory Study. Frontiers in Pediatrics, 9, 321.
3. Luximon, A., Jiang, L., and Luximon, Y. (2020). Sizing and grading methods with consideration of footwear styles. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 78, 102960.
4. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Al-Jumaily, A., Fong, S. S., Kothe Balasankar, S., AM Batlle, E., ... and Luximon, A. (2019). A novel 3D evaluation method for assessing bone to bone relationships in clubfoot. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2019; 23: 1882-1890
5. Chen, T. L. W., Wong, D. W. C., Xu, Z., Tan, Q., Wang, Y., Luximon, A., & Zhang, M. (2018). Lower limb muscle co-con¬traction and joint loading of flip-flops walking in male wearers. PloS one, 13(3), e0193653.
6. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A. A., Yip, J., Gibbons, P. J., & Chivers, A. (2018). Developing a Three-Dimensional (3D) Assessment Method for Clubfoot—A Study Protocol. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 1098.
7. Kwok, Garcia, Joanne Yip, Kit-Lun Yick, Mei-Chun Cheung, Chi-Yung Tse, Sun-Pui Ng, and Ameersing Luximon. “Postur¬al screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with infrared thermography.” Scientific reports,7, no. 1 (2017): 14431.
8. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A., Balasankar, S.K. and Naik, G.R., 2017. Ponseti method in the management of clubfoot under 2 years of age: A systematic review. PloS one, 12(6), p.e0178299.
9. Barik, S., Khandual, A., Behera, L., Badamali, S.K. and Luximon, A., 2017. Nano-Mg–Al-layered double hydroxide applica¬tion to cotton for enhancing mechanical, UV protection and flame retardancy at low cytotoxicity level. Cellulose, 24(2), pp.1107-1120.
10. Balasankar, G., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A., 2016. Current conservative management and classification of club foot: A review. Journal of pediatric rehabilitation medicine, 9(4), pp.257-264.
11. Ganesan, B., Fong, K.N.K., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A. (2016). Kinetic and kinematic analysis of gait pattern of 13 year old children with unilateral genu valgum, European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences 2016; 20: 3168–3171.
12. Ganesan, B., Al-Jumaily, A. and Luximon, A. (2016). 3D Printing Technology Applications in Occupational Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – International, Special Article – Occupational Therapy, Vol 3 Issue 3, 1–4.
Skype ID: Ameersing Luximon
Adults, Personality, Personality Disorders, Autism, Psychotherapy, Assessment,
Eating Behaviors, Behavior Change, Qualitative Methods, Photo-Elicitation
Research Interest: Nursing
Funding Information: We feel our earnest responsibility and goal to safeguard the information you provide in EBM form and in your CV. The information provided by you is kept confidential when you use the services of Heighten Science Publication. We will use our best efforts to confirm that the information you submit to us remains private. Heighten Science Publication may access, preserve and disclose your information and content if required by law or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the company, its users and the public.
Number of publications: 16
Research Interest: Public Health, Nutrition, Anemia,
Pregnancy Outcome, Prevention, Environmental Epidemiology.
Supplements, Africa, Nutrition Policy, Food Labels, Diet And Chronic Diseases
Research Interest: Community Health Care, Lung Cancer and
and family caregivers, Stress and Coping, Resourcefulness, Cross-cultural
studies, geriatrics, minority health, and gero-psychiatry.
Studies, Lensspiritual, Physical, Intellectual.
Research Interest: Population-Based Intervention and
Prevention Regional Concepts of Health Care, Central Data Management, Quality
Research Interest: Early Childhood Caries, Public Health Dentistry, Special Care Dentistry, Trauma/ Sports Dentistry/ Mouth guards, Pulp therapy, Interceptive orthodontics, E-learning, Forensic, dentistry, Field Dentistry
Published On: August 17, 2023 | Pages: 052 - 054Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 15, 2023 | Pages: 044 - 051Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 24, 2023 | Pages: 038 - 043Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 23, 2023 | Pages: 034 - 037Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 30, 2023 | Pages: 027 - 033Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 05, 2023 | Pages: 022 - 026Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 21, 2023 | Pages: 016 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 18, 2023 | Pages: 011 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 03, 2023 | Pages: 004 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 27, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
The review process was effective and very fast.
I am happy to continue the association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Indexing in pubmed can help in the journal growth. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I put forward this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is the fast review. The required information on the website is appreciated.
experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can be summed up in one word,
“awesome!" From great author relationship service to prompt, detailed
review to thorough and timely return of manuscript. Guess what, I appreciate
the plagiarism check and your custom of sending detailed report.
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The editor and reviewer comments in the journal is fair as well as professional. I appreciate the rapid peer review process in the journal. Manuscript submission process is smooth and easy. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in reputed indexing platform. I recommend my friends to submit their research works in this journal for publication. The time line of submission and publication of manuscript is good. I can easily find the required information in the journal webpage.
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."