Dr.Vidusha obtained her MBBS degree and MD in community Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences and secured university rank in her post graduation
• Presently working as Assistant Professor in Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital Since 2016
• She is a Certified PUBLONS academy peer reviewer
• Assistant Editor for Public Health Review: International Journal of Public health Research
• Member of Reviewer Board of International journal of family and community Medicine,Advances in Science,Technology and Engineering Systems Journal,Modern Health Sciences,,World journal of public health,Electronic Journal of Social& Strategic Studies,Indian Journal of Forensic And Community Medicine.
• She has been constantly upgrading her skills by taking part in various issue based training and capacity building programmes related to health, nutrition care and management.She is a faculty member for regular as well as training programmes being organized regularly in the Institute and the field practice area. She is involved in supervision and management of various outreach and IEC activities in the community. She mentors students in proposal writing, design of study, training, execution of survey and report writing.
Research Interest: Public Health, Epidemiology, Mental Health, Geriatric Medicine, Communicable Diseases, Non Communicable diseases, Health Education
List of Publications:
1. Vidusha K, Shashikala M. Awareness of eye donation among medical students of tertiary care hospital, Bangalore. AsiaPac. J. Health Sci., 2015; 2(2): 94-98. DOI: 10.21276/apjhs.2015.2.2.15
2. Vidusha KSS, Menzil M. Knowledge of hand hygiene among healthcare providers in a tertiary care hospital, Bengaluru. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:4433-6. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20183989
3. Vidusha KSS, Damayanthi MN. Prevalence of refractive errors among school children in the rural field practice area of a tertiary care hospital, Bengaluru. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:1471-6. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20181219
4. Usha S, Karavadi VS, Damayanthi M N. Factors Associated with Refractive Errors among Schoolchildren in Rural Field Practice Area of a Tertiary Care Hospital, Bangalore. Natl J Community Med 2018;9(11):824-829
5. Srividya V., Vidusha K., Shyam A.C. Study of cross-referrals between integrated counselling & testing centre and RNTCP-Designated Microscopy Centre at a tertiary care hospital in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Public health Rev: Int J Public health Res 2019;6(1):9-16 doi:10.17511/ijphr. 2019.i1.02.
6. Vidusha K, Nair NS, Manjunatha S.Health problems prevailing among the female workers in a garment factory, Bengaluru. International Journal of Advanced Community Medicine 2019; 2(1): 37-40. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33545/comed.2019.v2.i1a.08
7. Karavadi V, Raghuram V. Risk status of falls: A study among the elderly residing in selected old-age homes, Bengaluru. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2020;9. DOI: 10.5455/ijmsph.2020.1028619102019
8. S Nair NS, Vidusha KSS. Prevalence and Patterns of Self Medication among Adults of Randomly Selected Villages in Rural Bangalore – A Cross Sectional Study. Natl J Community Med 2020;11(1):13-18
9. Vidusha K, Rakshan Z. Screening For Risk of Eating Disorders: A Study among Students from Selected Colleges In Benguluru. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. 2020;11(7):964-969.
Research Interest: Internal Medicine, Health disparities, COVID-19
List of Publications:
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
University of Reims, France
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."