Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
Dr May Ng MBBS (Hons) FHEA FRCPCH MSc LLM PhD
Dr May Ng holds a dual accreditation specialist qualification in General Paediatrics and Paediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes. She is based in Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust and is the Associate Medical Director. She was previously Clinical Director for Paediatrics from 2012-2016. She has an Honorary Senior Lecturer position at the Institute of Translational Medicine, University of Liverpool. She completed her undergraduate degree under full scholarship in Sydney, Australia and undertook her paediatric training in Australia and in the United Kingdom (UK). She was the recipient of the UK Medical Research Council Fellowship in 2006 and completed further training to obtain a Masters and PhD degree in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. Dr Ng also holds a Master of Laws degree and is active in medicolegal work.
Dr Ng has held over £300,000 in research grants and is an active researcher in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. She has produced a book chapter and over 100+ publications (50 peer reviewed research papers, 45 as first/senior author) including three Cochrane reviews and has presented at more than 100+ scientific meetings.
Research Interest: puberty, thyroid, diabetes , adrenal
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ROLES:
Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH)
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
Member of the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
Committee member of European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Online Learning
Member of the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) Adoption and Impact Programme Reference Panel
Member of the National Steering Group for Children and Young People’s Diabetes Peer Review
Diabetes Officer of the British Society of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED)
Assessor for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health ST7/START
Committee Member of the RCPCH Paediatricians in Medical Management
RCPCH CSAC Training Advisor for Endocrinology and Diabetes
CCST, Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training: (1) General Paediatrics and (2) Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, General Medical Council UK
FRCPCH, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
DCH, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
FHEA, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
MBBS (Honours) University of Sydney, Australia
Master of Medical Science (Child Health, Diabetes and Endocrinology) University of Liverpool
PhD (Child Health) University of Liverpool
Master in Laws , University of Liverpool
Winner of 2015 Diabetes Quality in Care (QiC) award
Finalist Commended 2017 Diabetes Team of the year Diabetes Quality in Care (QiC) award
Pride Awards 2015 Team of the Year Southport & Ormskirk NHS Trust
Highly Commended Diabetes Team of the Year 2015 BMJ awards
Finalist HSJ Clinical Leader of the year 2015
Finalist in the UK Asian Woman of Achievement Award
Newborn Appeal Grant 2011
Best Research Abstract Award 2010 BSPED UK
Newborn Appeal Grant 2007
MRC Fellowship 2006 Medical Research Council, UK
University Prize for Paediatrics, University of Sydney, Australia
Number of Publications: 50
1. Ng SM, Turner MA, Avula S. Ultrasound measurements of thyroid gland volume at 36 weeks corrected gestational age in extreme preterm infants born before 28 weeks gestation. European Thyroid Journal 2017.
2. Apperley L, Ng SM. Socioeconomic Deprivation, Household Education and Employment are Associated With Increased Hospital Admissions and Poor Glycemic Control in Children With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Review of Diabetic Studies 2017
3. Ng SM. Digital Footprints: Steps towards transformation in paediatric diabetes. Journal of MHealth 2017, March ow.ly/g6Um30aYCZU
4. Ng SM, Stepien K. Glucocorticoid replacement regimens in the treatment of 21-hydroxylase deficiency congenital adrenal hyperplasia (Protocol) published Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2017, Issue 1. Art. No CD012517. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012517
5. Ng SM, Edge J. Hyperglycaemic Hyperosmolar State (HHS) in children: A practical guide to management. Paediatrics and Child Health Journal 2017 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.paed.2017.01.002
6. Ng SM, Soni A, Didi M. Neonatal Pituitary-Thyroid Axis Dysregulation with Combined Thyroid Hormone and Thyrotropin Resistance in Infant with Trisomy 21 and Maternal Subclinical Hypothyroidism. J Neonatal Biol 2016 5:4 DOI: 10.4172/2167-0897.1000243
7. Ng SM, Agwu JC, Dwan K. A systematic review and meta-analysis of Synacthen tests for assessing hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal insufficiency in children. Arch Dis Child 2016 :1–7. doi:10.1136/archdischild-2015-308925
8. Ng SM, Turner M. The Importance of Risk Stratification and Management of Newborn Babies of Women with a History of Graves’ disease. Int J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2016, 2(1): 001-004
9. Soni A, Agwu JC, Kershaw M, Edge J, Wright N, Ng SM. Management of children with type 1 diabetes during illness: a national survey. Postgrad Med J 2015 doi:10.1136/postgradmedj-2015-133786
10. Ng SM, Vizard M. The great enabler: how technology is helping to improve patient outcomes in paediatric diabetes. British Journal of Diabetes and Vascular Disease 2015;15:86-88
11. Soni A, Ng SM. Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in children and young people: updated NICE guidance. Practical Diabetes 2015;32:281-282
12. Ng SM. Improving patient outcomes with technology and social media in paediatric diabetes. BMJ Quality Improvement Reports 2015; 4(1) DOI:10.1136/bmjquality.u209396.w3846 (1)
13. Ng SM, Watson G, Turner MA, Newland P and Weindling AM. Do maternal factors influence neonatal thyroid status in the extreme premature infant? The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine 2014:26:1-11.
14. Agwu C, Ng SM, Edge DA, Wright. Care of children and young people with diabetes who require surgery. Diabetes Care for Children and Young People 2014:3:106-110
15. Ng SM, Soni A. Intensive diabetes management and goal setting are key aspects of improving metabolic control in children and young people with Type 1 diabetes mellitus. World Journal of Diabetes 2014: 5(6): 877-881 DOI: http://dx.doi. org/10.4239/wjd.v5.i6.877
16. Ng SM, Finnigan L, Connellan L, Caitriona Kerinan, Coward S. Improving paediatric diabetes care with the use of an integrated paediatric electronic diabetes information management system and routine uploading of blood glucose meters and insulin pumps in outpatient clinics. Archive of Disease in Childhood 2014; 99:1059 doi:10.1136/archdischild-2014-307021
17. Ng SM, Mariguddi S, Coward S, Middleton H. Successful implementation of a paediatric community home nursing service as a model of service delivery in acute paediatric care. British Journal of Nursing 2014: 23 (4):209-212.
18. Ng SM, Turner MA, Watson G, Victor S, Isherwood DM, Newland P, Didi M and Weindling AM. Is dopamine an iatrogenic disruptor of thyroid and cortisol function in the extremely premature infant? Advances in Endocrinology 2014; DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/973184
19. Soni A, Shaw EJ, Natarajan A, Ng SM. Children with Type 1 Diabetes mellitus developing concurrent autoimmune disease are not at risk of worsening metabolic control or growth impairment. Practical Diabetes 2014: 31(6):243-246
20. Ng SM, Turner MA, Didi M, Parkes L, Tietze A, Atkinson J, Sluming V and Weindling AM. Effect of thyroxine on brain microstructure in extremely premature babies: magnetic resonance imaging findings from the TIPIT study. Pediatric Radiology 2014:44 (8):987-96
21. Ng SM, Balmuri S. Review of insulin treatment in stress related hyperglycaemia in children without pre-existing diabetes. Acta Paediatrica 2013 doi:10.1111/apa.12442
22. Ng SM, Turner MA, Victor S, M Didi, C Gamble, D Manning, R Gupta, P Settle. P Newland and Weindling AM. An explanatory randomised placebo-controlled trial of thyroxine supplementation in extreme preterm Infants < 28>
23. Murphy A, Martin P, Jukka C, Menon A, Ng SM. Recurrent primary paediatric herpetic whitlow of the big toe. BMJ Case Reports 2013 doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-008598
24. Murphy C and Ng SM. Institution of multiple daily insulin regimen compared with twice daily pre-mixed insulin regimen for children with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. American Journal of Clinical Medicine Research 2013 1 (1). doi: 10.12691/ajcmr-1-1-2
25. Ng SM, Drury JA, Turner MA, M Didi, Victor S, Paul Newland, Weindling AM. A Novel Method of Collection of Saliva for Estimation of Steroid Levels in Extremely Premature Infants. Acta Paediatrica 2013:102 (4): 356-9
26. Gangadharan A, Hanumanthaiah H, Ng SM. The Use of Iodine as First Line Therapy in Graves' Disease Complicated with Neutropenia at First Presentation in a Paediatric Patient. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, 3(2): 324-328, 2013
27. Hanumanthaiah H, Gangadharan A, Ng SM. Continuous insulin infusion therapy for acute stress hyperglycemia secondary to asthma exacerbation in a paediatric patient. Journal of Diabetes Research and Clinical Metabolism 2012: http://dx.doi.org/10.7243/2050-0866-1-19
28. Ng SM, Wong SC, Chakkrapani E, Rahman F, Newland P, Isherwood DM, Didi M. Multivariate analysis of factors that affect neonatal screening thyrdois stimulating hormone. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism 2011, 24: 727-732
29. Hussain M, Cheri J, Khalid M, Matouk Z, Ng SM, Chanderasekaran S, Didi M, Blair J. Growth monitoring still has a place in selected populations of children. BMJ Case Reports 2011; doi:10.1136/bcr.01.2010.2640
30. Ng SM, Weindling MA. The impact of networks on clinical trials in the United Kingdom . Trials 2009, 10:100
31. Ng SM, Turner MA, Gamble C, M Didi, Victor S, Malamateniou C, Parkes L, Tietze A, Gregory L,Sluming V, Abernethy L and Weindling AM. TIPIT: A Randomised Controlled Trial of Thyroxine in Preterm Infants under 28 weeks Gestation: Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Angiography Protocol. BMC Pediatrics 2008, 8:26
32. Ng SM. Hypothyroxinemia of prematurity: cause, diagnosis and management. Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism 2008, 3: 453-462
33. Ng SM, Dhullipala A, Weindling AM. High versus low dose of initial thyroid hormone replacement for congenital hypothyroidism. Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews 2008, Issue 1
34. Ng SM, Turner MA, Gamble, Didi M, Victor S, Weindling AM. TIPIT: A Randomised controlled trial of thyroxine in preterm infants born under 28 weeks gestation. Trials 2008, 9: 17
35. Ng SM, Wong SC, Isherwood DM, Didi M. Biochemical severity of thyroid ectopia in congenital hypothyroidism demonstrates sexual dimorphism. European Journal of Endocrinology 2007, 156: 49-53
36. Ng SM, Wong SC, Chakkrapani E, Rahman F, Newland P, Isherwood DM, Didi M. There is a delay in screening premature infants for congenital hypoithyroidism. Archives of Disease in Childhood Fetal Neonatal Ed 2006, 91: F465-466
37. Ng SM, May JE, Emmerson AJB. Continuous insulin infusion in hyperglycemic ELBW infants: An evaluation of treatment response. Biology of the Neonate 2005, 4: 269-272
38. Ng SM, Kumar Y, Cody D, Didi M and Smith CS. The gonadotrophins response to GnRH test is not a predictor of neurological lesion in girls with central precocious puberty. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism 2005, 18: 849-852
39. Ng SM, Wong SC, Isherwood DM, Smith CS, Didi M. Multivariate analysis on factors affecting suppression of thyroid stimulating hormone in treated congenital hypothyroidism. Hormone Research 2004, 20: 245-251
40. Wong SC, Ng SM, Didi M. Children with congenital hypothyroidism are at risk of adult obesity due to early adiposity rebound. Clinical Endocrinology 2004, 61: 441-6
41. Ng SM, Wong SC, Didi M. Head circumference and linear growth during the first 3 years in treated congenital hypothyroidism in relation to aetiology and initial biochemical severity. Clinical Endocrinology 2004, 61: 155-9
42. Chalameau M, Hadjiaathanasiou C, Ng SM, Cassio A, Mul D, Cisternino M, Partsch CJ, Theodoris C, Didi M, Cacciari E, Oostdijk W, Borghesi A, Sippell WG, Breart G, Brauner R. How to select girls with precocious puberty for brain imaging? An evidence based approach: EUROPUB study. A multicentre trial. Journal of Pediatrics 2003, 143: 445-450
43. Ng SM, Jones AP. Drug therapies for reducing gastric acidity in people with cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Collaboration, Cochrane Library 2003, Issue 2
44. Ng SM, Kumar Y, Cody D, Didi M and Smith CS. Cranial MRI scans are indicated in all girls with central precocious puberty. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2003, 88: 414-418
45. Cody D, Ng SM, Didi M and Smith CS. The differing outcomes of hyperthyrotropinemia. Journal of Paediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism 2003, 16: 375-378
46. Ng SM, Khurana R, Hughes U, Manning D. Is prolonged use of computer games a risk factor for deep venous thrombosis in children? Clinical Medicine 2003, 6: 593-594
47. Ng SM, Toh EM and Sherrington CA. Clinical predictors of abnormal computed tomography scans in paediatric head injury. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 2002, 38: 388-392
48. Ng SM, Ariffin WA, Lin HP, Chan LL and Chin YM. Clinical features and treatment outcome of children with myeloid antigen coexpression in B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Journal of Tropical Paediatrics 2000, 46: 73-78
49. Ng SM, Lin HP, Ariffin WA, Lam SK and Chan LL. Age, sex, hemoglobin and white cell count at diagnosis are important prognostic factors in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with BFM-type protocol. Journal of Tropical Paediatrics 2000, 46: 338-343
50. Ng SM, Ariffin WA, Lin HP and Chan LL. Presenting features and treatment outcome of 78 Malaysian children with neuroblastoma. Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 1999, 30: 149-153
Research Interest: Sleep apnea research, but
especially in sleep apnea related with endocrine disorders, testosterone
disorders in sleep apnea patients
Research Interest: General Physiology, Endocrine
Physiology, Neuroendocrine Regulation of Body Weight, Epidemiology of Obesity
and Diabetes, Endocrinology, Exercise Effect Evaluation
Research Interest: Endocrinology, endocrine
disorders, developmental endocrinology, endocrine pathophysiology/issues,
endocrine disorders complications treatment/management.
Research Interest: Diabetes ,osteoporosis,thyroid
,and adrenal pathophysiology.
In 2009, graduated from Tianjin Medical University with a Ph.D. in immunology. In the same year, began to work in the Institute of Ophthalmology of Tianjin Medical University, where worked as a basic researcher. In 2012, went to Germany for a one-year postdoctoral research. Up to now, has undertaken and completed three national and provincial-level projects, and published a total of 66 research papers.
PSF signalling pathway
Ocular neovascularization disease
Experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU)
Mesenchymal stem cell therapy
Dentritic cells maturation and migration
• as a project principal: PTB-associated splicing factor (PSF) functions as a repressor of HIF-1α-mediated VEGF gene transcription by recruitment of Hakai. (NSFC Granted NO. 81570872,2016-2019)
• as a project principal: the molecular mechanism of transcriptional inhibitor PSF suppress Human retinal microvessal endothelial cells proliferation with IGF-1 stimulation. (NSFC Granted NO. 31100991,2012-2014)
• as the participant :Identification the miRNAs related with the differentiation of ESCs into RPE cells and theit effect on JUN passway. (NSFC Granted NO. 30973255, 2011-2013)
List of Publications:
1. Dong, L., Zhang, X., Fu, X., Zhang, X., Gao, X., Zhu, M., . . . Yang, J. (2011). PTB-associated splicing factor (PSF) functions as a repressor of STAT6-mediated Ig epsilon gene transcription by recruitment of HDAC1. J Biol Chem, 286(5), 3451-3459. doi:10.1074/jbc.M110.168377（co-first author）
2. Liu, X., Dong, L., Zhang, X., Wang, B., Wang, X., Li, H., . . . Yang, J. (2011). Identification of p100 target promoters by chromatin immunoprecipitation-guided ligation and selection (ChIP-GLAS). Cell Mol Immunol, 8(1), 88-91. doi:10.1038/cmi.2010.47（co-first author）
3. WB, L., MW, M., LJ, D., F, W., LX, C., biology, L. X. J. C., & therapy. (2011). MicroRNA-34a targets notch1 and inhibits cell proliferation in glioblastoma multiforme. 12(6), 477-483. (co-author)
4. Li WB, Z. Y., Lu ZY, Dong LJ, Wang FE, Dong R, Li XR. (2012). Development of retinal pigment epi thelium from human parthenogenetic embryonic stem cells and microRNA signature. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci., 53(9). doi:10.1167/iovs.12-8303 (co-author)
5. LJ, Z., Y, Z., LJ, D., & ophthalmology, L. X. J. C. j. o. (2012). [Expression and function of microRNA in the eye]. 48(12), 1136-1140. (co-author)
6. Tian, F., Dong, L., Zhou, Y., Shao, Y., Li, W., Zhang, H., & Wang, F. (2014). Rapamycin-Induced apoptosis in HGF-stimulated lens epithelial cells by AKT/mTOR, ERK and JAK2/STAT3 pathways. Int J Mol Sci, 15(8), 13833-13848. doi:10.3390/ijms150813833（co-first author）
7. Wei, R., Dong, L., Xiao, Q., Sun, D., Li, X., & Nian, H. (2014). Engagement of Toll-like receptor 2 enhances interleukin (IL)-17(+) autoreactive T cell responses via p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signalling in dendritic cells. Clin Exp Immunol, 178(2), 353-363. doi:10.1111/cei.12405（co-first author）
8. Zhang, L., Dong, L., Liu, X., Jiang, Y., Zhang, L., Zhang, X., . . . Zhang, Y. (2014). alpha-Melanocyte-stimulating hormone protects retinal vascular endothelial cells from oxidative stress and apoptosis in a rat model of diabetes. PLoS One, 9(4), e93433. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0093433 (co-author)
9. Zhang, L., Zheng, H., Shao, H., Nian, H., Zhang, Y., Bai, L., . . . Zhang, X. (2014). Long-term therapeutic effects of mesenchymal stem cells compared to dexamethasone on recurrent experimental autoimmune uveitis of rats. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci, 55(9), 5561-5571. doi:10.1167/iovs.14-14788 (co-author)
10. T, L., L, Z., B, Z., L, X., J, L., L, D., & reports, H. Y. J. O. (2015). Establishment and characterization of a cell line from human adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal glands and a nude mouse transplantable model. 33(6), 2797-2806. (co-author)
11. Dong, L., Nian, H., Shao, Y., Zhang, Y., Li, Q., Yi, Y., . . . Li, X. (2015). PTB-associated splicing factor inhibits IGF-1-induced VEGF upregulation in a mouse model of oxygen-induced retinopathy. Cell Tissue Res, 360(2), 233-243. doi:10.1007/s00441-014-2104-5 (the first author)
12. Shao, Y., Dong, L. J., Zhang, Y., Liu, H., Hu, B. J., Liu, J. P., & Li, X. R. (2015). Surgical induced astigmatism correlated with corneal pachymetry and intraocular pressure: transconjunctival sutureless 23-gauge versus 20-gauge sutured vitrectomy in diabetes mellitus. Int J Ophthalmol, 8(3), 528-533. doi:10.3980/j.issn.2222-3959.2015.03.16 （co-first author）
13. Y, S., C, S., JT, W., B, D., LJ, D., AH, L., . . . medicine, e. (2015). Temporal and spatial changes in VEGF, αA- and αB-crystallin expression in a mouse model of oxygen-induced retinopathy. 8(3), 3349-3359. (co-author)
14. PT, Z., LJ, Z., H, S., LL, B., B, Y., C, S., . . . ophthalmology, Z. X. J. I. j. o. (2016). Therapeutic effects of mesenchymal stem cells administered at later phase of recurrent experimental autoimmune uveitis. 9(10), 1381-1389. (co-author)
15. W, L., L, D., M, M., B, H., Z, L., X, L., . . . therapy. (2016). Preliminary in vitro and in vivo assessment of a new targeted inhibitor for choroidal neovascularization in age-related macular degeneration. 10(undefined), 3415-3423.（co-first author）
16. X, C., H, S., Y, Z., Q, X., C, S., L, D., . . . development. (2016). CD73 Pathway Contributes to the Immunosuppressive Ability of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Intraocular Autoimmune Responses. 25(4), 337-346. (co-author)
17. H, T., LY, H., F, T., LJ, D., & ophthalmology, Z. H. J. C. j. o. (2017). [Effects of SMP-30 overexpression on apoptosis of human lens epithelial cells induced by ultraviolet B irradiation]. 53(11), 835-841. (co-author)
18. L, B., H, S., H, W., Z, Z., C, S., L, D., . . . reports, Z. X. J. S. (2017). Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Exosomes on Experimental Autoimmune Uveitis. 7(1), 4323. (co-author)
19. X, W., Y, Z., L, Z., R, W., & vision, D. L. J. M. (2017). Comparison of fibrin glue and Vicryl sutures in conjunctival autografting for pterygium surgery. 23(undefined), 275-285. (co-author)
20. L, D., X, C., H, S., L, B., X, L., & medicine, Z. X. J. C. m. (2018). Mesenchymal Stem Cells Inhibited Dendritic Cells Via the Regulation of STAT1 and STAT6 Phosphorylation in Experimental Autoimmune Uveitis. 17(7), 478-487. (the first author)
21. T, M., LJ, D., XL, D., R, N., & ophthalmology, H. B. J. I. j. o. (2018). Research progress on the role of connective tissue growth factor in fibrosis of diabetic retinopathy. 11(9), 1550-1554.
22. X, X., L, H., Y, L., X, L., R, S., X, L., & research, D. L. J. C. e. (2019). DL-3-n-butylphthalide Protected Retinal Müller Cells Dysfunction from Oxidative Stress. undefined(undefined), 1-9. (co-author)
23. Y, S., LJ, D., Y, T., J, C., X, L., Q, C., . . . metabolism. (2019). miRNA-451a regulates RPE function through promoting mitochondrial function in proliferative diabetic retinopathy. 316(3), E443-E452. （co-first author）
24. G, S., R, H., L, Z., X, S., K, H., L, D., . . . failure, K. Y. J. R. (2019). The effect of hemodialysis on ocular changes in patients with the end-stage renal disease. 41(1), 629-635. (co-author)
Research Interest: Primary: Kidney (patho-)physiology Secondary: Diabetes mellitus, oxidative stress, ion transport
Research Interest: Osteoporosis and obesity
Research Interest: Diabetes, transplantation, pancreatic islets culture, influence of
microorganism on onset of the diabetes, human microbiom.
Research Interest: Understand the role of stroma in
tumorigenesis: Studying the molecular mechanisms and signaling transduction
induced by the interaction with the extracellular matrix components. Effect of
tumoral fibrosis on the effect and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals.
Analysis of the integrin activation mechanisms and its relation with cell
Research Interest: Urologia, Urological Surgery, Andrologia,
Research Interest: Obesity and diabetes mainly
involving the early stages of life (pregnancy and lactation), research is
related to the concept DoHAD (Developmental Origins of Health and Disease,
areas of metabolic diseases and physical exercise.
He is a member of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE) and the Società Italiana di Endocrinologia e Diabetologia Pediatrica (SIEDP), among others. research focus is the investigation of the pathophysiology of insulin resistance during childhood growth and development, the metabolic syndrome, and endocrinological disorders in children with rare diseases and genetic syndromes and disorders.
Research Interest: Diabetes, Adrenal Insufficiency,
Evidence-Based Medicine in Endocrinology
Published On: October 20, 2023 | Pages: 019 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 19, 2023 | Pages: 008 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 18, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 22, 2022 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 24, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 24, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 26, 2020 | Pages: 035 - 041Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 26, 2020 | Pages: 033 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 05, 2020 | Pages: 030 - 032Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 08, 2020 | Pages: 025 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I propose this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse that I will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I mostly like the response, I am getting rapidly from editors and reviewers in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I really liked the communication with the editors of your journal: quickly, informative and very friendly! I am very grateful for this style of work. I hope for further cooperation!
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments we are getting from editors and reviewers are acceptable. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in different platforms. The timeline between submission and publication is satisfactory. I like the rapid and fair publication process in this journal. I can get the required information in the journal website easily.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing may help for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the layout of the journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. I suggest to lower the cost for publication, great discounts for first submission. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is very fast. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."