I have completed my PhD from National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India in 2016 in microbiology and molecular biology feild. Soon after that I have joined Weill Cornell Medical College, New York in June 2016 and working in the field of metabolomics to understand the immunological insults and adaptations happening during TB infection. I have identified various metabolic signatures and important mechanism to enhance the therapeutic potential of anti-TB drugs and therapies. I am expert in microbiology, genetic engineering, metabolomics, molecular biology, drug target identification, drug screening, drug development, in vivo drug testing and identification of metabolic bio-signature (Biomarkers).
Research Interest: Microbiology, Immunology, Metabolomics, Metabolism, Drug Development, Assay Development, and Molecular biology
List of Publications:
First author papers: Total 3
1. Soni V, Upadhayay S, Suryadevara P, Samla G, Singh A, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D, Nandicoori VK. Depletion of M. tuberculosis GlmU from Infected Murine Lungs Effects the Clearance of the Pathogen. PLoS Pathog. 2015 Oct 21;11(10):e1005235.
2. Soni V, Suryadevara P, Sriram D; OSDD Consortium, Kumar S, Nandicoori VK, Yogeeswari P. Structure-based design of diverse inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate uridyltransferase: combined molecular docking, dynamic simulation, and biological activity. J Mol Model.2015 Jul;21(7):2704.
3. Jagtap PK, Soni V*, Vithani N, Jhingan GD, Bais VS, Nandicoori VK, Prakash B. Substrate-bound crystal structures reveal features unique to Mycobacterium tuberculosis N-acetyl-glucosamine 1-phosphate uridyltransferase and a catalytic mechanism for acetyl transfer. J Biol Chem. 2012 Nov 16;287(47):39524-37. * First Co-author.
Middle author papers: Total 9
4. Suryadevara P, Yogeeswari P, Soni V, Devi PB, Nandicoori VK, Sriram D. Computational Sampling and Simulation Based Assessment of Novel Mycobacterium tuberculosis Glutamine Synthetase Inhibitors: Study involving Structure Based Drug Design and Free Energy Perturbation. Curr Top Med Chem. 2015 Aug 25.
5. Parthiban Brindha Devi, Jonnalagadda Padma Sridevi, Shruti Singh Kakan, Shalini Saxena, Variam Ullas Jeankumar, Vijay Soni, Hasitha Shilpa Anantaraju, Perumal Yogeeswari, Dharmarajan Sriram. Discovery of novel lysine ɛ-aminotransferase inhibitors: An intriguing potential target for latent tuberculosis. Tuberculosis. 2015, PII:S1472-9792 (15)20720-2
6. Petersen GO, Saxena S, Renuka J, Soni V, Yogeeswari P, Santos DS, Bizarro CV, Sriram D. Structure-based virtual screening as a tool for the identification of novel inhibitors against Mycobacterium tuberculosis 3-dehydroquinate dehydratase. J Mol Graph Model.2015 May 11.
7. Pulla VK, Sriram DS, Soni V, Viswanadha S, Sriram D, Yogeeswari P. Targeting NAMPT for Therapeutic Intervention in Cancer and Inflammation: Structure-Based Drug Design and Biological Screening. ChemBiol Drug Des.2015 Apr 7.
8. Sridevi JP, Suryadevara P, Janupally R, Sridhar J, Soni V, Anantaraju HS, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D. Identification of potential Mycobacterium tuberculosis topoisomerase I inhibitors: a study against active, dormant and resistant tuberculosis. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2015 May 25;72:81-92.
9. Janupally R, Jeankumar VU, Bobesh KA, Soni V, Devi PB, Pulla VK, Suryadevara P, Chennubhotla KS, Kulkarni P, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D. Structure-guided design and development of novel benzimidazole class of compounds targeting DNA gyraseB enzyme of Staphylococcus aureus. Bioorg Med Chem. 2014 Nov 1;22(21):5970-87..
10. Jeankumar VU, Renuka J, Pulla VK, Soni V, Sridevi JP, Suryadevara P, Shravan M, Medishetti R, Kulkarni P, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D. Development of novel N-linked aminopiperidine-based mycobacterial DNA gyrase B inhibitors: scaffold hopping from known antibacterial leads. Int J Antimicrob Agents.2014 Mar;43(3):269-78.
11. Saxena S, Devi PB, Soni V, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D. Identification of novel inhibitors against Mycobacterium tuberculosis L-alanine dehydrogenase (MTB-AlaDH) through structure-based virtual screening. J Mol Graph Model.2014 Feb;47:37-43.
12. Jeankumar VU, Renuka J, Santosh P, Soni V, Sridevi JP, Suryadevara P, Yogeeswari P, Sriram D. Thiazole-aminopiperidine hybrid analogues: design and synthesis of novel Mycobacterium tuberculosis GyrB inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2013;70:143-53.
13. Indian patent; Status: Filed; File no: 3167/DEL/2015 Title: Depletion of M. tuberculosis GlmU from Infected Murine Lungs Effects the Clearance of the Pathogen.
Authors: Vinay K Nandicoori, Vijay Soni, Perumal Yogeeswari and Dharamarajan Sriram.
Research Interest: Biochemistry, Neurobiology,Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Molecular Biology
Abdeslem El Idrissi is a professor of Neuroscience and a Deputy Chair of the Biology Department at the College of Staten Island. He is also a Director of the Medical Technology Program and holds an appointment at the Graduate Center of the CUNY in the Neuroscience subprogram. Dr. El idrissi’s research interest focuses on the developmental maturation of the GABAergic system and the developmental disabilities associated with the abnormal development of this system. Thus the research interest has broadened to include physiological function where the inhibitory system plays a critical role. Professor El Idrissi’s research lab has shown that fragile x mouse model has a delayed maturation of the GABAergic system. Additionally, this mouse model shared a significant neurobiology with autism which extended the research interest to this area. Specifically, how environmental toxins play a role in the etiology of autism. Dr. El Idrissi’s lab has also a long standing interest in the study of taurine and its physiological functions on the brain and other organ system.
Research Interest: Biochemistry and Biotechnology (Wastewater Treatment, Biomass Growth, Kinetic Growth Study, Microalgae, Enzymatic Technology, Advanced Oxidation Processes, Adsorption, Ion Exchange, Membrane Technology).
Research Interest: Environmental Biotechnology including: Assessment of Genetic Diversities; Phytosanitary, Uses of Rhizobacteria in Phytoremediation
As a microbiologist and academic lecturer, I have been working on microorganisms that are related to human and health issues. Relatively, I have been interested in the development of bacteria resistance against chemotherapeutic agents which is becoming an increasing problem specially the Multi Drugs Resistant Bacteria (MDR), and this had the potential to facilitate more rational thinking about the implementation of Bacteriophages as integrated therapeutically framework. I have been working on the environmental impacts of microorganisms that are related to new industrial issues. Also I have been interested on the microorganisms that inhabit, create, or contaminate food, food-safety and their products which can be used to combat pathogenic microbes. In recent years, much interest has been shown in the use of bacteria as probiotic organisms and their potential for disease prevention in humans and animals.
Research Interest: Microbiology
Research Interest: Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurology, Ischemic Stroke, Oxidative Stress, Antioxidant System,Immune System, Inflammation, Synaptic Plasticity, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Two-Photon Microscop.
Research Interest: Molecular biology and bio-medicine research, Tumor biology
2019 Grant:Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in cervical tumor proliferation, grant NO.81802622.
Awarded by Chinese National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists (2019/01-2021/12)
2018 Grant: Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in cervical tumor pathology, grant NO. LY18H160067.
Awarded by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2018/01-2020/12)
2016 Grant: Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in tumor pathology, grant NO. 2015KYB09.
Awarded by grants for Medical and health science and technology plan of Zhejiang province (2016/01-2018/12)
2012 Grant: Screening of peptide targeting skp2 for tumor therapy, grant NO. LQ12H16013.
Awarded by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2012/01-2014/12)
2011 Grant: Identification of the peptide targeting for Skp2, grant NO. 2011KYB005.
Awarded by grants for Medical and health science and technology plan of Zhejiang province (2011/01-2013/12)
2011 Grant: Establishment of a pancreatic β cell proliferation model in vitro and a platform for diabetes drug screening, grant NO. 2011R10070.
Awarded by Qianjiang Talent project of Zhejiang province (2011/01-2013/12)
List of Publications:
1. Zhenyu Jia#, Jing Jia, Shuzhi Zhang &Jiang Cao*. CMV enhancer may not be suitable for tissue-specific enhancement of promoters in cancer gene therapy. Cancer Gene Therapy, 2019; doi: 10.1038/s41417-019-0106-x. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Jing Jia#, Juan Ren, Yihui He, Zhenyu Jia, Shenglin Ma, Xiaoju Wang, Xiaoming Sun. The prognostic value of Skp2 expression level in cancer: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, 2018; 11(2):431-444.
3. Xiaoming Sun, Hongxing Cai, Zhouru Li, Shanshan Li, Wenjiang Yin, Guokai Dong, Jinxia Kuai, Yihui He, Jing Jia*. Association between IL-1b polymorphisms and gastritis risk: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore), 2017; 96(5): e6001.
4. XinMin Pan, X. Xiao, Haojie Qin, Zhen Zhang, Zhaohui Li, Linbo Gao and Jing Jia*. MicroRNA variants and colorectal cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Genetics and Molecular Research, 2016; 15 (3): gmr.15038478.
5. Jing Jia#, Juan Ren, Dongmei Yan, Long Xiao, Ruifen Sun*. Association between the XRCC6 Polymorphisms and Cancer Risk: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore), 2015; 94(1):e283.
6. Jing Jia#, Wenzhe Wang#, Wen Meng, Mingjian Ding, Shenglin Ma*, Xiaoju Wang*. Development of a multiplex autoantibody test for detection of lung cancer. PLoS One, 2014; 9(4):e95444.
7. Xinmin Pan#, Jing Jia#, Xiaomin Guo, Zhaohui Li, Zhen Zhang, Haojie Qin, Guohui Xu, Linbo Gao*. Lack of association between let-7 binding site polymorphism rs712 and risk of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Familial Cancer, 2014; 13(1):93-97.
8. Jing Jia#, Xiaoli Liu#, Yongxia Chen, Xiaoliang Zheng, Linlan Tu, Xiaoming Huang, Xiaoju Wang*. Establishment of a pancreatic β cell proliferation model in vitro and a platform for diabetes drug screening. Cytotechnology, 2014; 66(4):687-697.
9. Lin Cui#, Jing Jia#, Chunfen Ma, Suyun Li, Youping Wang, Xiaomin Guo, Qiang Li, Haibin Yu, Weihong Liu, Linbo Gao*. IL‐13 polymorphisms contribute to the risk of asthma: A meta-analysis. Clinical Biochemistry, 2013; 45(4-5): 285-288.
10. Zhaohui Li, Xinmin Pan, BaoWei Han, Xiaomin Guo, Zhen Zhang, Jing Jia*, Linbo Gao*. A let-7 binding site polymorphism rs712 in the KRAS 3' UTR is associated with an increased risk of gastric cancer. Tumour Biology, 2013; 34(5):3159-3163.
11. Song Zheng; Keer Huang; Jing Jia; Xin Li; Deyou Tao. Rhabdomyosarcomatous differentiation in gastrointestinal stromal tumors after imatinib resistance: a potential diagnostic pitfall. Experimental Biology and Medicine (Maywood), 2013; 238(1):120-124.
12. Song Zheng, Jing Jia, Yuelong Pan, Deyou Tao, Hongsheng Lu. Molecular and histologic characteristics of secondary imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi, 2013; 42(1):42-43.
13. Song Zheng, Xiaoju Wang, Jing Jia, Yuelong Pan, Deyou Tao, Hongsheng Lu, Heer Huang. Establishment and pathologic analysis of imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumor xenografts. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi, 2012; 41(3):176-180.
14. Linbo Gao; Peng Bai; Xinmin Pan; Jing Jia; Lijuan Li; Weibo Liang; Ming Tang; Lushun Zhang; Yonggang Wei; Lin Zhang.The association between two polymorphisms in pre-miRNAs and breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 2011; 125(2):571-574.
15. LinBo Gao# , XinMin Pan# , Jing Jia# , WeiBo Liang , Li Rao, Hui Xue, Yi Zhu, ShiLiu Li, MeiLi Lv, Wei Deng, Tian-Yi Chen, YongGang Wei, Lin Zhang*. IL-8 -251A/T polymorphism is associated with decreased cancer risk among population-based studies: Evidence from a meta-analysis. European Journal of Cancer, 2010; 46 (8):1333–1343.
16. Jing Jia #, Hong Li, Shuhong Tai, Meili Lv, Miao Liao, Zhihui Yang, Beilei Zhang, Bin Zhou, Gengqian Zhang, Lin Zhang*. Construction and Preliminary Investigation of a Plasmid Containing a Novel Immunotoxin DT390-IL-18 Gene for the Prevention of Murine Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. DNA and Cell Biology, 2008; 27(5): 279-285.
Degree: Ph.D. in Biology / zoology
Birth: / Iraq / 6 - 10 – 1984
Research Interest: Biology , Zoology , microbiology, parasitology , parasitic diseases, infectious diseases, Biotechnology.
List of Publications: 33
Doris, is a Professor in the Exact Natural Sciences and Statistics, Faculty of Basic Sciences at University of Santiago of Cali, where he has been since last August. From 2012 to 2018 she was member of Systematic Molecular Group at National University of Colombia. From 2008 to 2012 she was member of Molecular Microbiology Group at Antioquia University. Both universities are located in Colombia. She has explored entomological parameters, molecular taxonomy and infection by Plasmodium of some Anopheles’ vectors. She has also investigated the presence and implications of mosquitoes in High altitude Ecosystem Mountains in Colombia.
Research Interest: Ambient microbiology, Integrative taxonomy and Evolution.
Rosero-García D, Rúa-Uribe G, Correa M, Conn JE, Uribe-Soto S. 2018. Mosquito (Diptera: Culicidae) grouping by OTUs (Operational Taxonomic Units) based on larval habitats characteristics in High Mountain Ecosystems of Antioquia, Colombia. Journal of Vector Ecology 43 (1): 71-79
Rosero-García D, Suaza-Vasco JD, Barajas-Galindo J, Uribe-Soto S. 2017. Mosquito fauna (Diptera: Culicidae) of high Andean mountain ecosystems in Colombia. International Journal of Mosquito Research 4(6): 10-24
Rosero-García D, Bickersmith S, Suaza-Vasco JD, Porter C, Correa M, Conn JE, Uribe-Soto S. 2017. Molecular Operational Taxonomic Units (MOTUs) of mosquitoes collected in high Andean mountain ecosystems from Antioquia, Colombia. Zootaxa 4277 (3): 369–385
Rosero-García D, Suaza-Vasco JD, Uribe-Soto S. 2016. Mosquitos (Diptera: Culicidae) del Páramo de Santa Inés en Belmira, Antioquia: actualización de registros y fortalecimiento de colecciones entomológicas de ecosistemas de alta montaña del MEFLG. Boletín del Museo Entomológico Francisco Luís Gallego 8(2): 6-20
Rosero DA, Naranjo N, Álvarez N, Cienfuegos A, Torres C, Luckhart S, Correa M. 2013. Colombian Anopheles triannulatus (Diptera: Culicidae) naturally infected with Plasmodium spp. ISRN Parasitology, Volumen 2013, Article ID 927453
Naranjo N, Rosero D, Rua G, Luckhart S, Correa M. 2013. Abundance, behavior and entomological inoculation rates of antropophilic anopheline from the Urabá, Bajo Cauca and Alto Sinú region of Colombia. Parasites & Vectors 6:61
Cadavid I, Rosero D, Uribe S. 2013. Comparación de dos métodos de extracción de ADN a partir de plantas del género Solanum, subgénero Leptostemonum. Revista Colombiana de Biotecnología. 15(2): 186-192
Rosero DA, Jaramillo LM, Gutiérrez LA, Conn JE, Correa MM. 2012. Genetic diversity of Anopheles triannulatus s.l. (Diptera: Culicidae) from northwestern and southeastern Colombia. The American Journal Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 87(5):910-920
Cienfuegos AV, Rosero D, Naranjo N, Luckhart S, Conn JE, Correa MM. 2011. Evaluation of a PCR–RFLP–ITS2 assay for discrimination of Anopheles species in northern and western Colombia. Acta Trópica 118: 128–135
Álvarez N, Rosero D, Gómez G, Correa M. 2011. Detección de mosquitos Anopheles infectados naturalmente con Plasmodium spp. en Puerto Libertador, Córdoba, Colombia. Hechos Microbiológicos 2(2); 29-39
Sánchez J, Galeano Y, Rosero D, Naranjo N, Correa M. 2011. Confirmación molecular de especie en especímenes Anopheles recolectados en el corregimiento de Juan José, Puerto Libertador, Córdoba, Colombia. Hechos Microbiológicos 2(1):19-28
Rosero D, Gutiérrez L, Cienfuegos V, Jaramillo L, Correa M. 2010. Optimización de un procedimiento de extracción de ADN para mosquitos anofelinos. Revista Colombiana de Entomología 36(2): 260-26
Gutiérrez LA, González JJ, Castro MI, Gómez GF, Rosero DA, Luckhart S, Conn JE, Correa MM. 2009. Species composition and natural infectivity of anthropophilic Anopheles (Diptera: Culicidae) in the states of Córdoba and Antioquia, northwestern Colombia. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, 104(8): 1117-1124
Rosero D, del Corral H. 2009. Guía sobre cómo hacer una monografía tomando elementos metodológicos utilizados en la revisión sistemática de un tema. Reimpresos Universidad de Antioquia. ISBN: 978-958-714-287-7
Rosero D, del Corral H. Contribución del Análisis RFLP del IS6110 del Mycobacterium tuberculosis al diseño y refinamiento de estrategias para el control de la tuberculosis en Colombia. Infectio 2008, 12(3):175-191
Skype ID: roserodorismb
Research Interest: Molecular Biology of non-coding Repetitive DNA: role of satellite DNAs and their transcripts in genome dynamic.
name is Guichuan Lai, a medical doctor, currently working in the department of
health statistics at Chongqing Medical University. I have published 16 SCI
papers in the past 2 years, and served as a longtime reviewer for Frontiers,
BMC, Springer, and the Elsevier. My research area is exploring biomarkers of
diseases using bioinformatics and network science methods, including
single-cell sequencing technology, network medicine technology, and machine
learning methods. Finally, I hope to be able to create value for the journal
through my own experience. Here are the SCI articles I have published in the
last two years:
My research interest is exploring biomarkers of diseases using bioinformatics and network science methods, including single-cell sequencing technology, network medicine technology, and machine learning methods.
List of Publications:
Research Interest: Signal Transduction, Steroid Hormones,Anti-Cancer Activities,Resveratrol and Derivatives
Research Interest: Tumor Biology - Progression Factors
Doctorate in Biotechnology from the Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) of the Northeast BiotechnologyNetwork (RENORBIO), Master in Biotechnology from UFBA, specialization in innovation and quality from thePortuguese Industrial Association, Degree in Biotechnological Engineering from the Lusófona University ofHumanities and Technologies, Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology by the Higher Institute of Humanities andTechnology. Post-doctorate at the Federal University of Bahia in Biotechnology in the study of photo-stimulation strategies for the production of bioactives included in the project: Sustainable BiotechnologicalAlternatives to Increase the Oil Recovery Factor from Carbonatic Reservoirs, financed by Petrogal. Professionalexperience in the areas of sanitary engineering, industrial biotechnology, environmental biotechnology andmicrobiology. Acting mainly in the following sectors: sanitary, environmental and in the development ofsustainable bioprocesses, to obtain bioactives for industry, involving photo-biomodulation techniques.Production and characterization of photo-stimulated microbial biopolymers reusing industrial co-products.Expertise in research and teaching in the areas of biotechnology, biophotonics, microbiology, chemistry andpharmaceuticals. I currently develop professional activity as a researcher at the Mountain Research Center(CIMO) of the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, under the ¿OleaChain¿ project, application code NORTE-06-3559-FSE-000188.
- Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy
- Photostimulation of bioprocesses
Published On: November 21, 2023 | Pages: 044 - 052Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 21, 2023 | Pages: 031 - 043Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 22, 2023 | Pages: 024 - 030Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 30, 2023 | Pages: 017 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 24, 2023 | Pages: 008 - 016Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 27, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 01, 2022 | Pages: 042 - 047Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2022 | Pages: 029 - 041Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 29, 2022 | Pages: 024 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 15, 2022 | Pages: 021 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I propose this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and give my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in the journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I would like continue this association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process is smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the simplicity and quick publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I suggest to all EB members of IJNNN can organise some Special issue for journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is trouble-free. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."