Ludovica Bartiromo, MD, is an Endometriosis and Fertility Specialist working at the Gynecol/Obstet Unit, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy. She has authored peer-reviewed, highly indexed articles in reproductive and surgical journals. Her research focuses on endometriosis, reproductive medicine and minimally invasive gynaecology.
Research Interest: Minimally invasive surgery, endometriosis, reproductive surgery, infertility
List of Publications:
• Salmeri N, Villanacci R, Ottolina J, Bartiromo L, Cavoretto P, Dolci C, Lembo R, Schimberni M, Valsecchi L, Viganò P, Candiani M. Maternal Arsenic Exposure and Gestational Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2020 Oct 11;12(10):3094..
• Ottolina J, Bartiromo L, Dolci C, Salmeri N, Schimberni M, Villanacci R, Viganò P, Candiani M. Assessment of Coagulation Parameters in Women Affected by Endometriosis: Validation Study and Systematic Review of the Literature. Diagnostics (Basel). 2020 Aug 7;10(8):567.
• Candiani M, Ferrari S, Bartiromo L, Schimberni M, Tandoi I, Ottolina J. Fertility Outcome after CO2 Laser Vaporization versus Cystectomy in Women with Ovarian Endometrioma: A Comparative Study. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2021 Jan;28(1):34-41.
• Ottolina J, Ferrari S, Bartiromo L, Bonavina G, Salmeri N, Schimberni M, Makieva S, Tandoi I, Papaleo E, ViganÒ P, Candiani M. Ovarian responsiveness in assisted reproductive technology after CO2 fiber laser vaporization for endometrioma treatment: preliminary data. Minerva Endocrinol. 2020 Dec;45(4):288-294.
• Ottolina J, Schimberni M, Makieva S, Bartiromo L, Fazia T, Bernardinelli L, Viganò P, Candiani M, Gentilini D. Early-life factors, in-utero exposures and endometriosis risk: a meta-analysis. Reprod Biomed Online. 2020 Aug;41(2):279-289.
• Vigano P, Ottolina J, Bartiromo L, et al. Cellular Components Contributing to Fibrosis in Endometriosis: A Literature Review [published online ahead of print, 2019 Nov 27]. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2019;S1553-4650(19)31299-3.
• Ferrero et al. Clinical Management of Bowel Endometriosis - From Diagnosis to Treatment. Springer Books. [ahead of print, 2019 Dec].
• Candiani M, Ottolina J, Schimberni M, Tandoi I, Bartiromo L, Ferrari S. Recurrence Rate after "One-Step" CO2 Fiber Laser Vaporization versus Cystectomy for Ovarian Endometrioma: A 3-Year Follow-up Study. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2019;S1553-4650(19)30331-0.
• ETIC Endometriosis Treatment Italian Club. When more is not better: 10 'don'ts' in endometriosis management. An ETIC position statement. Hum Reprod Open. 2019;2019(3):hoz009. Published 2019 Jun 12.
• Alio L et al. Endometriosis: seeking optimal management in women approaching menopause. Climacteric. 2019;22(4):329–338.
• Ottolina J, Bartiromo L, Viganò P, Makieva S, Schimberni M, Candiani M. Does endometriosis influence the age of menopause? Minerva Ginecol. 2018 Apr;70(2):171-177.
• Sanchez AM, Vanni VS, Bartiromo L, et al. Is the oocyte quality affected by endometriosis? A review of the literature. J Ovarian Res. 2017;10(1):43.
• Ottolina J et al. The impact on ovarian reserve of CO2 laser fiber vaporization in the treatment of ovarian endometrioma: A prospective clinical trial, J Endometr Pelvic Pain Disord 2017; 9(3): 206-210.
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."