Research Interest: Stem Cells; Gene Therapy; HIV-1 Associated Neurocognitive Disorder; Neurovirology; HTLV-1;Neuromuscular Disorder; Neuroscience; Neurology
Research Interest: Stomatology, Oral lesions, Palliative Care and Pediatric Dentistry
Research Interest: Training of IFORD's Students in Population Data Analysis, applied statistic, multivariate methods of data analysis, models and change of population, Initiation and execution of research projects on “Sexual and Reproduct".
Research Interest: Identification of enteric pathogens in HIV/AIDS adult patients with diarrhea. Assessment of antibiotic susceptibility of all bacterial enteropathogens isolated. Assessment of the clinical and immunological response of patients on anti-retroviral therapy. Assessment of the response of specific therapy on persistence/clearing of enteric pathogens identified.
Research Interest: Geography of HIV/AIDS; Sub-Saharan Africa; South-East Asia; Sustainable Development; Development Studies; Global Health Issues; Poverty; Globalization; Regional Development.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Molecula Epidemiology and Phylogeny Of Infectious Diseases
Research Interest: Care For Women Of Reproductive Age Particularly In The Areas Of Anti-Retroviral Based Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Prevention Of Mother Child Transmission Of HIV, Adherence To Antiretroviral Therapy And Anti-Retroviral Based Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Contraception And Bone Health.
Research Interest: Novel Immunotherapies Based On Dendritic Cells And Therapeutical Antibodies
Research Interest: Reflects a Nice Blend of Trajectory of Advance Research in Organic, Bio-Organic And Medicinal Chemistry Seeking Problem To Human Diseases, Like AIDS, Cervical Cancer, Japanese Encephalitis Fever, And Other Microbial Diseases.
Born in Cosenza (ITALY), November 23, 1967
Researcher in Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology (06/A3, MED/07), Department of Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition Sciences, University of Calabria, Italy.
1993-Degree cum laude in Biological Sciences at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Qualification to practice as a biologist at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Professional collaboration in the Multi-annual Plurifund Programs of the European Union (P.O.P. 90-93) on the "Endocrine typology of patients with hormone-dependent tumors", Health Center, University of Calabria.
1995-1997-Professional collaboration in a multi-center research program conducted in 5 European Union countries on calcium intake and bone mass pick in young women (European CALEUR Study), Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-1999-Professional collaborations with official positions in the research activities carried out by the Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-to present-Professional collaboration in the Laboratory of Analysis of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2000-2004-Technical graduate health area, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2001-2002-Research fellow at the laboratory of Prof. Michael J. McPhaul of the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism-University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas-Texas.
Research Interest: Virus proteins and cancer
List of Publications:
1. HE W, MAZZUCA P, YUAN W, VARNEY K, BUGATTI A, CAGNOTTO A, GIAGULLI C, RUSNATI M, MARSICO S, DIOMEDE L, SALMONA M, CARUSO A, LU W, CACCURI F. (2018) Identification of amino acid residues critical for the B cell growth-promoting activity of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants. BIOCHIM. BIOPHYS. ACTA GEN. SUBJ. 2018 Sep 21; 1863(1): 13-24 doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.09.016. (I.F. 3,679)
2. MARSICO S, CACCURI F, MAZZUCA P, APOSTOLI P, ROVERSI S, LORENZIN G, ZANI A, FIORENTINI S, GIAGULLI C, CARUSO A (2018) Human lung epithelial cells support human metapneumovirus persistence by overtaking apoptosis. PATHOGENS AND DISEASE 76(2) doi: 10.1093/femspd/fty013 (IF 2,335)
3. CACCURI F, GIORDANO F, BARONE I, MAZZUCA P, GIAGULLI C, ANDÒ S, CARUSO A, MARSICO S (2017). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 and its variants promote human triple negative breast cancer cell aggressiveness. INFECTIOUS AGENTS AND CANCER 12: 49. Doi: 10.1186/s13027-017-0160-7. (IF 1,422)
4. GIAGULLI C, D'URSI P, HE W, ZORZAN S, CACCURI F, VARNEY K, ORRO A, MARSICO S, OTJACQUES B, LAUDANNA C, MILANESI L, DOLCETTI R, FIORENTINI S, LU W, CARUSO A (2017). A single amino acid substitution confers B-cell clonogenic activity to the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. SCI. REP. 7(1):6555. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06848-y. (IF 4,259)
5. MAZZUCA P*, MARSICO S*, SCHULZE K, MITOLA S, PILS MC, GIAGULLI C, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A, CACCURI F (2017). Role of autophagy in the HIV-1 matrix protein p17-driven lymphangiogenesis. J VIROL. 91(16). pii: e00801-17. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00801-17. (IF 4,663)
6. BONOFIGLIO D, CATALANO S, PERRI A, SANTORO M, SICILIANO L, LOFARO D, GALLO M, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, GIORDANO C, BARONE I, ANDÒ S (2017). Monitoring the effects of iodine prophylaxis in the adult population of southern Italy with deficient and sufficient iodine intake levels: a cross-sectional, epidemiological study. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, 117(1):170-175, doi: 10.1017/S0007114516004499. (IF 3,706)
7. CATALANO S, BARONE I, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, ANDÒ S (2016). Phosphorylation Processes Controlling Aromatase Activity in Breast Cancer: An Update. MINI REV MED CHEM.16(9):691-8. (IF 2,661)
8. CACCURI F, MARSICO S, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A, GIAGULLI C (2016). HIV-1 Matrix Protein p17 and its Receptors. CURR DRUG TARGETS, 17(1):23-32. (IF 3,236)
9. DOLCETTI R, GIAGULLI C, HE W, SELLERI M, CACCURI F, EYZAGUIRRE L M, MAZZUCA P, CORBELLINI S, CAMPILONGO F, MARSICO S, GIOMBINI E, MURARO E, ROZERA G, DE PAOLI P, CARBONE A, CAPOBIANCHI M R, IPPOLITO G, FIORENTINI S, BLATTNER W A, LU W, GALLO R C, CARUSO A. (2015). Role of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants in lymphoma pathogenesis. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 112, p. 14331-14336, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514748112. (IF 9,661)
10. CACCURI F, RUECKERT C, GIAGULLI C, SCHULZE K, BASTA D, ZICARI S, MARSICO S, CERVI E, FIORENTINI S, SLEVIN M, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A. (2014). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes lymphangiogenesis and activates the endothelin-1/endothelin B receptor axis. ARTERIOSCLER THROMB VASC BIOL., 34(4):846-56. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302478. (IF 6,606)
11. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, REICHELT J, MARTORELLI D, MARSICO S, BUGATTI A, BARONE I, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, DOLCETTI R, CARUSO A (2014). Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Matrix Proteins Specify Different Capabilities To Modulate B Cell Growth. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, ISSN: 0022-538X, doi:10.1128/JVI.03142-13 (IF 4,663)
12. DE FRANCESCO EM, LAPPANO R, SANTOLLA MF, MARSICO S, CARUSO A, MAGGIOLINI M (2013). HIF-1alpha/GPER signaling mediates the expression of VEGF induced by hypoxia in breast cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) . BREAST CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 15, ISSN: 1465-5411, doi: 10.1186/bcr3458 (IF 6,345)
13. GIAGULLI C, MAGIERA AK, BUGATTI A, CACCURI F, MARSICO S, RUSNATI M, VERMI W, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 binds to the IL-8 receptor CXCR1 and shows IL-8-like chemokine activity on monocytes through Rho/ROCK activation. BLOOD, vol. 119, p. 2274-2283, ISSN: 0006-4971, doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-06-364083 (IF 13,168)
14. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, BUGATTI A, BENETTI A, ALESSANDRI G, RIBATTI D, MARSICO S, APOSTOLI P, SLEVIN MA, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A. (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes angiogenesis via chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 109, p. 14580-14585, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1206605109 (IF 9,661)
15. BARONE I, CATALANO S, GELSOMINO L, MARSICO S, GIORDANO C, PANZA S, BONOFIGLIO D, BOSSI G, COVINGTON KR, FUQUA SA, ANDÒ S (2012). Leptin Mediates Tumor-Stromal Interactions That Promote the Invasive Growth of Breast Cancer Cells. CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 72, ISSN: 0008-5472 (IF 9,122)
16. GUIDO C., DE AMICIS F., SANTORO M., AVENA P., PERROTTA I., CASABURI I., PANZA S., MARSICO S., ANDÒ S. (2012). Progesterone receptor B through Sp1 induces the phosphatase and tensin homologue deleted from chromosome 10 (PTEN) gene promoter activity and cell death in breast cancer cell lines. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL, vol. 26, ISSN: 0892-6638. (IF 5,498)
17. BARONE, I., CATALANO S., GELSOMINO L., PANZA S., MARSICO S., GIORDANO C., BONOFIGLIO D., CASABURI I., COVINGTON K.R., FUQUA S., ANDÒ S. (2012) Estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells drive cafs to secrete leptin and support tumor invasiveness. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL Vol.: 26. (IF 5,498)
18. GIAGULLI C, MARSICO S, MAGIERA A, FIORENTINI S, BRUNO R, CARUSO A, CACCURI F. (2012) HIV-1 p17 activates PTEN and inhibits Akt signalling pathway in B cells: evidence for a p17 variant with opposite effects. 13th Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, OCT 30-NOV 03, 2011, JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES Vol: 59, p. 79, ISSN: 1525-4135, doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000413801.64404.23 (IF 3,935)
19. GUIDO C, PERROTTA I, PANZA S, MIDDEA E, AVENA P, SANTORO M, MARSICO S, IMBROGNO P, ANDÒ S, AQUILA S. (2011). Human sperm physiology: estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) influence sperm metabolism and may be involved in the pathophysiology of varicocele-associated male infertility. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 226, p. 3403-3412, ISSN: 1097-4652, doi: 10.1002/jcp.22703 (IF 4,08)
20. GIAGULLI C*, MARSICO S*, MAGIERA A. K., BRUNO R., CACCURI F., BARONE I., FIORENTINI S., ANDO' S., CARUSO A. (2011). Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLOS ONE, vol.6, pp.123-126, ISSN: 1932-6203, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017831 (IF 3,54)
21. BRUNO ROSALINDA, MARSICO S, MININI CHIARA, APOSTOLI PAOLA, FIORENTINI SIMONA, CARUSO ARNALDO (2009). Human metapneumovirus infection in a cohort of young asymptomatic subjects. NEW MICROBIOLOGICA, vol. 32, p. 297-301, ISSN: 1121-7138 (IF 1,568)
22. FIORENTINI S, MARSICO S, BECKER P.D, IARIA M.L, BRUNO R, GUZMAN C.A, CARUSO A (2008). Synthetic peptide AT20 coupled to KLH elicits antibodies against a conserved conformational epitope from a major functional area of the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. VACCINE, vol. 26, p. 4758-4765, ISSN: 0264-410X, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.06.082 (IF 3,235)
23. CATALANO S, RIZZA P, GU G, BARONE I, GIORDANO C, MARSICO S, CASABURI I, MIDDEA E, LANZINO M, PELLEGRINO M, ANDO’ S (2007). Fas ligand expression in TM4 Sertoli cells is enhanced by estradiol "in situ" production. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 221, p. 448-456, ISSN: 0021-9541, doi: 10.1002/jcp.20952 (IF 4,08)
24. AQUILA S, MIDDEA E, CATALANO S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, CASABURI I, BARONE I, BRUNO R, ZUPO S, ANDO’ S (2007). Human sperm express a functional androgen receptor: effects on PI3K/AKT pathway. HUMAN REPRODUCTION, vol. 22, p. 2594-2605, ISSN: 0268-1161, doi: 10.1093/humrep/dem243 (IF 5,02)
25. PANNO ML, MAURO L, MARSICO S, BELLIZZI D, RIZZA P, MORELLI C, SALERNO M, GIORDANO F, ANDO’ S (2006). Evidence that the mouse insulin receptor substrate-1 belongs to the gene family on which the promoter is activated by estrogen receptor alpha through its interaction with Sp1. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 36, p. 91-105, ISSN: 0952-5041, doi: 10.1677/jme.1.01846 (IF 3,577)
26. LANZINO M, DE AMICIS F, MCPHAUL MJ, MARSICO S, PANNO ML, ANDO’ S. (2005). Endogenous coactivator ARA70 interacts with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and modulates the functional ERalpha/androgen receptor interplay in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 280, p. 20421-20430, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M413576200 (IF 4,125)
27. CATALANO S., MAURO L., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., RIZZA P., RAGO V., MONTANARO D., MAGGIOLINI M., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2004). Leptin induces, via ERK1/ERK2 signal, functional activation of estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 279, p. 19908-19915, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M313191200 (IF 4,125)
28. BONOFIGLIO D., GAROFALO C., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2004). Low calcium intake is associated with decreased adrenal androngens and reduced bone age in premenarcheal girls in the last pubertal stages. JOURNAL OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM, vol. 22, p. 64-70, ISSN: 0914-8779, doi: 10.1007/s00774-003-0451-5 (IF 2,423)
29. CATALANO S., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., MAURO L., RIZZA P., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2003). Leptin enhances, via AP-1, expression of aromatase in the MCF-7 cell line . THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 278, p. 28668-28676, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M301695200 (IF 4,125)
30. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., CARPINO A., MARSICO S, RAGO V., VIVACQUA A., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2002). Aromatase overexpression enhances the stimulatory effects of adrenal androgens on MCF7 breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 193, p. 13-18, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00091-6 (IF3,784)
31. CATALANO S., AVILA D. M., MARSICO S, WILSON J. D., GLICKMAN S. E., MCPHAUL M.J. (2002). Virilization of the female spotted hyena cannot be explained by alterations in the amino acid sequence of the androgen receptor (AR). MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 194, p. 85-94, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00179-X (IF 3,784)
32. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., MARSICO S, PANNO M.L., CENNI B., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). Estrogen receptor alpha mediates the proliferative but not the cytotoxic dose-dependent effects of two major phytoestrogens on human breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY, vol. 60, p. 595-602, ISSN: 0026-895X (IF 3,922)
33. MAGGIOLINI M., CARPINO A., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., RAGO V., MARSICO S, PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). The direct proliferative stimulus of dehydroepiandrosterone on MCF7 breast cancer cells is potentiated by overexpression of aromatase. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 184, p. 163-171, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00563-9 (IF 3,784)
34. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2001). Bone mineral density is inversely related to parathyroid hormone in adolescent girls. HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 33, p. 170-174, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2001-14931 (IF 2,268)
35. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., GIORNO A., ANDO’ S. (2000). Parathyroid hormone is elevated but bone markers and density are normal in young female subjects who consume inadequate dietary calcium. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, vol. 84, p. 111-116, ISSN: 0007-1145 (IF 3,706)
36. BONOFIGLIO D, MAGGIOLINI M, MARSICO S, GIORNO A, CATALANO S, AQUILA S, ANDÒ S (1999). Critical years and stages of puberty for radial bone mass apposition during adolescence . HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 31, p. 478-482, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978779 (IF 2,268)
37. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., GIORNO A., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (1999). The effect of dietary calcium intake on bone mineral density in healthy adolescent girls and young women in Southern Italy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, vol. 28, p. 479-484, ISSN: 0300-5771, doi: 10.1093/ije/28.3.479 (IF 7,738)
38. SISCI D, PANNO ML, SALERNO M, MAGGIOLINI M, PEZZI V, MORRONE EG, MAURO L, AQUILA S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, ANDÒ S (1997). A time course study on the ''in vitro'' effects of T3 and testosterone on androgen and estrogen receptors in peripuberal primary rat Sertoli cells. EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES, vol. 105, p. 218-224, ISSN: 0947-7349 (IF 1,685)
39. M. MAGGIOLINI, G. DE LUCA, M. BRIA, V. PEZZI, A. GIORNO, D. SISCI, S. AQUILA, MARSICO S, E. CORCIONI, M. DELLA SALA, O. TAMBURRINI, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). Beta-pancreatic function in polytransfused thalassemic patients. ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM, vol. 3, p. 91-97, ISSN: 1074-939X
40. G. DE LUCA, M. MAGGIOLINI, M. BRIA, M. CARACCIOLO, A. GIORNO, M. SALERNO, MARSICO S, M. LANZINO, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). GH secretion in thalassemic patients with short stature. HORMONE RESEARCH, vol. 44, p. 158-162, ISSN: 0301-0163, doi: 10.1159/000184617
Research Interest: Trauma, PTSD, Temperament, Social Support, Stress Coping, HIV/AIDS, Chronic Pain
Research Interest: Molecular detection of viral and bacterial human pathogens, antimicrobial resistance, evaluation of diagnostic tests, evaluation of the inflammation parameters in cancer and the evaluation of the immune response in infection diseases.
Research Interest:Dendritic Cells, T & B Cells In Infectious Diseases, Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases ,Immunology, Cellular and Molecular Biology
Research Interest:Understand the mechanisms of HIV-1 primary infection, and to elucidate the host restriction and viral latency.
Research Interest:COPD and Asthma, Occupational Respiratory Diseases, Lung cancer, Tobacco Smoking and Cessation, Sleep Apnea
Published On: February 16, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2022 | Pages: 010 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 02, 2022 | Pages: 005 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 24, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 04, 2020 | Pages: 006 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 27, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The comments from reviewers and editors are always constructive, even if a manuscript is rejected for its publication. I will trust the publication process with Peertechz.
I wish to associate and contribute with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Provide the p-ISSN number to the journal with indexation in important databases as Pubmed, SCOPUS, EMBASE, etc. Manuscript submission process is quick. It is very important for the journal to be indexed in International databases of repute to increase the impact factor and getting more good quality articles. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the Quality of web publication. The articles are not easily searchable on the web.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I wiish to continue my association with this journal. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend my staff who were related to this journal scope to submit their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. I easily find the required information on website.
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
University of Reims, France
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."