Research Interest: Immunology, veterinary immunology,
lymphocytes, innate immunity, receptors, viral infections, RNA viruses.
Research Interest: Bacteria of the genus Staphylococcus,
in particular the species S. aureus and virulence factors produced by this
species. In the so far carried out research, the results of which were
published in several peer-reviewed journals I analyzed:
1.The influence of
leucocytotoxic and superantygenic virulence factors produced by S. aureus
strains isolated from milk of cows with mastitis on the cytokine production and
gene expression in bovine leukocyte cultures in vitro;
2. the impact of staphylococcal exotoxins on the process of phagocytosis in vitro;
3. the efficacy of treatment of mastitis by staphylococcal autovaccine;
4. the profile of resistance to methicillin of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from animals;
5. the profile of the genes encoding superantigens in S. aureus and S. xylosus isolates collected from cows;
6. the possibility of transfer of genes encoding superantigens between staphylococci occurring in the same mammary gland;
7. genetic relatedness of staphylococci isolated within a herd of animals;
8. the biological activity of staphylococcal exosecretions against leukocytes in vitro;
9. the impact of staphylococcal virulence factors on the morphology of leukocytes in vitro.
I also analyzed and published in the GenBank several new 16S rRNA gene sequences of bacteria representing different species of staphylococci, identified by PCR-RFLP analysis of gap gene. Furthermore, as a contributor I published in the GenBank the 16S rRNA gene sequences of bacterial isolates, which were unidentified based on the polymorphism of gap gene, of which at least two isolates represent new species or subspecies of the staphylococci.
The second direction of my research concerns the use of magnetic fields, in particular the rotating magnetic field to modify the functional parameters and pathogenicity potential of different species of microorganisms. At the present, I’m analyzing the influence of magnetic field on metabolic processes in microorganisms, both at the cellular and molecular level. As a continuation of my first research mainstream microorganism used in these studies is primarily S. aureus.
Research Interest: Immunology such as Autoimmune Diabetes.
Research Interest: Molecular mechanisms of immune evasion of EBV and HSV-1. Molecular mechanisms of EBV and HSV-1 infection and its interaction with the host. Mechanisms of pathogenesis of EBV and HSV-1 infection.
1. Representative papers published after work
1) Li ML, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Xu Z, Wang YF, Chen DX, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nucleocytoplasmic transport mechanisms of Epstein-Barr virus BFLF2. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, 2018, Accept. (SCI, IF=5.5)
2) Cai MS, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Wang YF, Xu Z, Jiang S, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Hong GD, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization of Epstein-Barr virus encoded proteins in live cells. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(41), 70006-70034. (SCI, IF=5.168)
3) Cai MS, Li ML, Wang KZ, Wang S, Lu Q, Yan JH, Mossman KL, Lin RT, Zheng CF(*). The herpes simplex virus 1-encoded envelope glycoprotein B activates NF-κB through the Toll-like receptor 2 and MyD88/TRAF6-dependent signaling pathway. Plos One, 2013, 8(1), e54586. (SCI, IF=3.534)
4) Cai MS, Deng SX, Li ML(*). Comparison of the immune responses in BALB/c Mice following immunization with DNA-based and live attenuated vaccines delivered via different routes. Vaccine, 2013, 31(9),1353-1356. (SCI, IF=3.485)
5) Cai MS, Jiang S, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Mo CC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Xie PP, Bian Y, Wang JL, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Li ML(*). Probing the nuclear import signal and nuclear transport molecular determinants of PRV ICP22. Cell & Bioscience, 2016, 6: 3. (SCI, IF=3.294)
6) Cai MS, Jiang S, Li XW, Zeng ZC, Li ML(*). Characterization of the nuclear import mechanisms of HSV-1 UL31. Biological Chemistry. 2016, 397(6): 555-561. (SCI, IF=3.273)
7) Cai MS, Huang ZB, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Jiang S, Chen DX, Peng T, Bian Y, Hong GD, Yang H, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization and nuclear import molecular mechanisms of herpes simplex virus 1 UL2. Biological Chemistry. 2017, 398(4): 509-517. (SCI, IF=3.273)
8) Cai MS, Li ML, Zheng CF(*). Herpesviral infection and Toll-like receptor 2. Protein & Cell, 2012, 3(8), 590-601. (SCI, IF=3.22)
9) Li ML, Jiang S, Mo CC, Wang JL, Huang JL, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Chen CK, Yang YJ, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Identification of molecular determinants for the nuclear import of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015, 587, 12-7. (SCI, IF=2.807)
10) Li ML, Jiang S, Wang JL, Mo CC, Zeng ZC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Li XW, Cui W, Huang JL, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Virology, 2015, 160, 2591-2594. (SCI, IF=2.255)
11) Cai MS, Chen DX, Zeng ZC, Yang H, Jiang S, Li XW, Mai JY, Peng T, Li ML*. Characterization of the nuclear import signal of herpes simplex virus 1 UL31. Archives of Virology, 2016, 161(9):2379-2385. (SCI, IF=2.058)
12) Li ML, Cui W, Mo CC, Wang JL, Zhao ZY, Cai MS(*). Cloning, expression, purification, antiserum preparation and its characteristics of the truncated UL6 protein of herpes simplex virus 1. Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41(9), 5997-6002. (SCI, IF=2.024)
2. Representative papers published at the time of Ph.D. candidate
13) Cai MS, Wang S, Long J, Zheng CF(*). Probing of the nuclear import and export signals and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus tegument protein open reading frame 10. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(1), 103-111. (SCI, IF=3.545)
14) Cai MS, Wang S, Xing JJ, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals, and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus ORF9. Journal of General Virology, 2011, 92(Pt 3), 621-626. (SCI, IF=3.363)
15) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Zheng CF(*). Identification of nuclear and nucleolar localization signals of PRV early protein UL54 reveals that its nuclear targeting is required for efficient production of virus. Journal of virology, 2011, 85, 10239–10251. (SCI, IF=5.402)
16) Wang L, Li ML, Cai MS, Xing JJ, Wang S, Zheng CF(*). A PY-nuclear localization signal is required for nuclear accumulation of HCMV UL79 protein. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(3),381-387. (SCI, IF=3.545)
17) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Guo H, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of molecular determinants for nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of PRV UL54. Virology, 2011, 417, 385-417. (SCI, IF=3.351)
3. Representative papers published at the time of M.Sc. candidate
18) Cai MS, Cheng AC(*), Wang MS, Chen WP, Zhang X, Zheng SX, Pu Y, Lou KP, Zhang Y, Sun L, Wang LL, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Chen XY. Characterization of the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2010, 53(6), 408-416. (SCI, IF=1.756)
19) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. His6-tagged UL35 protein of duck plague virus: expression, purification, and production of polyclonal antibody. Intervirology, 2009, 52(3),141-151. (SCI, IF=1.106)
20) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. Characterization of synonymous codon usage bias in the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2009, 52(5), 266-278. (SCI, IF=1.106)
Research Interest: Develop treatment
modality/Process/Biomarkers for the soldiers working in the extreme conditions.
Based on these stressors, different models of stress like hypobaric hypoxia,
cold, Isolation (Antarctica) and viral infection are being used to overcome
from the stress induced maladies.
Research Interest: Research interests are varied and
include detection and utilisation of novel biomarkers of toxicological exposure.
Research Interest: Structural determination of
protein-DNA, Solid: X-ray, Solution: 2D & 3D NMR, and Gas: Mass
Spectrometry, interactions and their pathways, stability, dynamics, and
Research Interest: Vaccine, innate immunity,
Research Interest: Biotechnology, Vaccines, Vaccine
Development, Virology, Viral Vaccines.
Research Interest: Inflammatory bowel diseases coeliac
disease, Cystic fibrosis.
Research Interest: My Research Focus on Design Universal and
Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine by using Novel Methods, and Testingthese New
Generation Vaccine Candidates in Humanized Mice and Ferrets. As Well, We would like
to explore the Mechanism of Cross-Protection induced by live Attenuated
Influenza against seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Viruses. Our Results
Suggested That Activation of T cell Is Crucial for the cross Protection
Stimulated By vaccination With Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine. In Future
Research, We Will Focus on B Cell Development Stimulated by Vaccination with
Live Attenuated Influenza vaccine. To Facilitate The Development Of More
Effective Vaccines, We Are Also Researching: The Effect Of Current Vaccination
Programs On The Epidemiological Changes Of Respiratory Pathogens (Strain
Replacement And Antigenic Variation); How People Respond To Infections Or
Vaccinations At The Cellular And Molecular Levels (B Cell, T Cell, And Gene expression
Levels) identification of New Protective Antigens Through Genomic And Proteomic
Research Interest: Cytokine based Immunotherapies to
treat lymphopenia, Clinical biomarkers in psychological disorders, Effects of
Inflammation on hematopoiesis.
Research Interest: Nanoparticles, liposomes,
solid lipid naonparticles, and anhydrous reverse micelles, drug/vaccine
carriers, freeze-drying of pharmaceutics, design, carrying out and analysis of
in vivo tests, separation and purification of chemicals, extraction and
analysis of therapeutic.
Research Interest: Inflammation, Immunology, Innate
immunity, Infection, Antimicrobial peptides
Published On: August 19, 2023 | Pages: 030 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 09, 2023 | Pages: 024 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 22, 2023 | Pages: 015 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 25, 2023 | Pages: 006 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 21, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 26, 2022 | Pages: 033 - 039Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 08, 2022 | Pages: 029 - 032Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 23, 2022 | Pages: 023 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 08, 2022 | Pages: 014 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments we are getting from editors and reviewers are acceptable. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in different platforms. The timeline between submission and publication is satisfactory. I like the rapid and fair publication process in this journal. I can get the required information in the journal website easily.
It is a pleasure for me to work with the journal and confer my services.The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It will be fine, that journal can get more citations. Manuscript submission process is smooth and rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are satisfactory. It would be helpful if feedback from the readers are considered for the growth of journal. Manuscript submission process is high speed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest this journal to others for publishing their valuable work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is its efficiency. The required information is easily available on the website.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. I think let the editors take part in the handling of manuscripts. Manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting reputed indexing services. I will intimate my co- researchers to submit their future works in this journal for publication. The manuscript submission and publication time line is more accurate. I mostly like the repaid peer review process in the journal. I can easily find the required information, if needed.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. Indexing in the major search engines such as PubMed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."