Research Interest: Cancer and Autoimmune Disease Therapy and Mechanisms; Molecular and Cellular Immunology; Molecular Biology; Antibody Engineering; Recombinant Proteins; Protein-Protein Interaction; Gene Therapy; Animal and Cell Models; Signal Transduction, Apoptosis, and Molecular Mechanisms; Protein Expression, Purification and Function; Genome/Proteome Sciences
Associate researcher (2013-present), Gene Engineering Laboratory, Feed Research Institute, CAAS;
Assistant researcher (2009-2013), Gene Engineering Laboratory, Feed Research Institute, CAAS;
Post doctor (2006-2009), College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University.
Research Interest: Bacteriology, Cellular or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Antimicrobial Peptides or Antibiotics.
1) Li ZZ, Mao RY, Teng D, Hao Y, Chen HX, Wang XM*, Wang JH. Antibacterial and immunomodulatory activities of insect defensins-DLP2 and DLP4 against multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 12124. (corresponding author) (IF 4.259)
2) Yang N, Liu XH, Teng D, Li ZZ, Wang XM*, Mao RY , Wang X, Hao Y, Wang JH. Antibacterial and detoxifying activity of NZ17074 analogues with multi-layers of selective antimicrobial actions against Escherichia coli and Salmonella enteritidis. Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 3392. (corresponding author) (IF 4.259)
3) Hao Y, Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Wang X, Li Z, Wang JH. Killing of Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enteritidis and neutralization of lipopolysaccharide by 17-residue bovine lactoferricins: improved activity of Trp/Ala-containing molecules. Sci Rep, 2017, 7:44278. (corresponding author)
4) Li ZZ, Wang XM*, Wang X, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang JH. Research advances on plectasin and its derivatives as new potential antimicrobial candidates. Process Biochem, 2017, 56:62-70. (corresponding author) (IF 2.5)
5) Wang X, Wang XM, Hao Y, Teng D, Wang JH. Research and development on lactoferrin and its derivatives in China from 2011–2015. Biochem Cell Biol, 2017, 95: 162-170. (co-first authorship) (IF 1.895)
6) Wang X, Teng D, Guan QF, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang XM*, Yao JH, Wang JH. Escherichia coli outer membrane protein F (OmpF): an immunogenic protein induces cross-reactive antibodies against Escherichia coli and Shigella. AMB Expr, 2017, 7: 155 (corresponding author) (IF 1.825)
7) Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Feng XJ, Wang JH. Deleting the first disulphide bond in an arenicin derivative enhances its expression in Pichia pastoris. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2017, 65(3), 241-248. (corresponding author) (IF 1.575)
8) Wang XM, Teng D, Mao RY, Yang N, Hao Y, Wang JH. Combined systems approaches reveal a multistage mode of action of a marine antimicrobial peptide against pathogenic Escherichia coli and its protective effect against bacterial peritonitis and endotoxemia. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016, 61(1). pii: e01056-16. (IF 4.302)
9) Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Zong LF, Feng XJ, Wang JH. Modification and characterization of a new recombinant marine antimicrobial peptide N2. Process Biochem, 2016, 51(6):734-739. (corresponding author) (IF 2.5)
10) Guan QF, Wang X, Wang XM*, Teng D, Wang JH. In silico analysis and recombinant expression of BamA protein as a universal vaccine against Escherichia coli in mice. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016, 100(11):5089-98. (corresponding author) (IF 3.42)
11) Wang X, Teng D, Guan QF, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang XM, Yao JH, Wang JH. Paving the way to construct a new vaccine against Escherichia coli from its recombinant outer membrane protein C via model mouse. Process Biochem, 2015, 50: 1194-1201. (co-first authorship) (IF 2.5)
12) Guan QF, Wang X, Wang XM, Teng D, Mao R Y , Zhang Y, Wang JH. Recombinant outer membrane protein A induces a protective immune response against Escherichia coli infection in mice. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2015, 99(13):5451-60. (co-first authorship) (IF 3.42)
13) Xi D, Wang XM, Teng D, Mao RY, Zhang Y, Wang XJ, Wang JH. Mechanism of action of the tri-hybrid antimicrobial peptide LHP7 from lactoferricin, HP and plectasin on Staphylococcus aureus. Biometals, 2014, 27 (5): 957-968. (co-first authorship) (IF 2.183)
14) Wang XJ, Wang XM, Teng D, Zhang Y, Mao R Y , Xi D, Wang JH. Candidacidal mechanism of the arenicin-3-derived peptide NZ17074 from Arenicola marina. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014, 98(17):7387-98. (co-first authorship) (IF 3.42)
15) Wang XJ, Wang XM, Teng D, Zhang Y, Mao RY, Wang JH. Recombinant production of the antimicrobial peptide NZ17074 in Pichia pastoris using SUMO3 as a fusion partner. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2014, 59(1):71-8. (co-first authorship) (IF 1.575)
16) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Detection of genetically modified crops using multiplex asymmetric polymerase chain reaction and asymmetric hyperbranched rolling circle ampliﬁcation coupled with reverse dot blot. Food Chem, 2015, 173: 1022-1029. (IF 4.529)
17) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Detection of Roundup Ready soybean by loop-mediated isothermal amplification combined with a lateral-flow dipstick. Food Control, 2013, 29: 213-220. (IF 3.496)
18) Wang XM, Teng D, Yang YL, Tian F, Guan QF, Wang JH. Construction of a reference plasmid containing ten targets for the detection of genetically modified crops. Plasmid, 2013, 69(1): 108-113. (IF 1.545)
19) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Comparison of three DNA extraction methods for feed products and four amplification methods for the 5´-junction fragment of Roundup Ready soybean. J Agri Food Chem, 2012, 60(18): 4586-4595. (IF 3.154)
20) Wang XM, Teng D, Yang YL, Tian F, Guan QF, Wang JH. Construction of reference molecule containing eight targets for the detection of genetically modified crops. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2011, 90(2): 721-731. (IF 3.42)
Research Interest: Molecular Biology, Histology and Cytology, Electrophysiology Animal study
Research Interest: Marine Bacteria Isolation, Identification;
Bacterial Natural Products (Isolation, Identification, Function); Bacterial
Enzymes Isolation And Function Assays; Bacteria Genomics, Genetics And
Research Interest: Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular genetics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Nano Biotechnology, Immunology, Bacterial viruses, Virus-host Interactions, Molecular Virology, DNA Virus, Phage therapy, Antiviral, Bioinformatics, Sythetic biology, Omics
Published On: May 20, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2022 | Pages: 006 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 28, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 17, 2021 | Pages: 017 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 26, 2021 | Pages: 013 - 016Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 05, 2021 | Pages: 005 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 08, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 01, 2020 | Pages: 028 - 032Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2020 | Pages: 024 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 23, 2020 | Pages: 020 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The editor and reviewer comments in the journal is fair as well as professional. I appreciate the rapid peer review process in the journal. Manuscript submission process is smooth and easy. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in reputed indexing platform. I recommend my friends to submit their research works in this journal for publication. The time line of submission and publication of manuscript is good. I can easily find the required information in the journal webpage.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
Journal Associated: Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, MDPI, Annals of Cardiology case reports.
Biography: Currently serving as a post-graduate research scholar (MSc) at Wuhan Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Wuhan, China, one of the top-ranked national as well as international level universities in mainland China.
He completed his bachelor’s degree from a well-known university, Khyber Medical University Pakistan in 2019. Later on move for higher education abroad.
He has been practicing for 2020 in imaging and nuclear medicine (Cardiac imaging), one of the top 1st departments in mainland China for the last three consecutive years. His practicing area focuses on 3D echocardiography and during this tenure, he gets many awards and honors for their excellent performance in the department.
Serving as Editorial board member for Annals of Cardiology case reports since July 2022.
Research Interest: Imaging Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiography, MRI, CT
Number of Publications: 6 Peer review journals
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."