Research Interest: Mechanisms of cell signaling pathway of cell death Cancer Biology Mechanisms of anti-cancer effect of cancer chemopreventive agents
Research Interest: Environmental Physiology,Cell cultures; Cell models; Cell physiology; Signal transduction; Gene expression; Proteomics; Mesenchymal stem cell biology and differentiation ; Krabbe disease, e
Dr Toma is senior research officer at Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) and holds a conjoint lecturer position at School of Medical science (University of New South Wales). He obtained his PhD in human genetics at the University of Bologna (Italy) and carried out research projects in the genetics of neurodevelopmental disorders at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics (University of Oxford, UK) and in the genetics of psychiatric and Mendelian diseases at the University of Barcelona (Spain). Dr Toma has extensive experience in association studies, linkage studies, copy number variant (CNV) analyses and whole exome/genome sequencing. He has identified novel candidate genes for autism spectrum disorder and bipolar disorder, and suggested new genetic mechanisms.
Research Interest: Genetics of psychiatric diseases
Number of Publications: 31
Research Interest: Processos carcinogênicos e progressão de lesão. Invasão e metastáse. Processos patológicos envolvendo Papilomavirus humano (HPV) Estudos envolvendo análises citológicas e histopatológicos.
Research Interest: Molecular markers Genome, Evolutionary and Population, Genetics, Microbial Genetics
Research Interest: Biomarkers for the early detection and
targeted therapeutics for triple negative breast cancer, oxidative stress and
its role in linking cancer and diabetes, development of protein based
biologics, clathrin coated pit-mediated endocytosis and its downstream
signaling, drug delivery, syngeneic and xenografts mice model.
Research Interest: Endocrinology, Molecular Cell Biology, Medical Genetic, Biochemistry, Genomic, Bioinformatics, Drug Discovery
Research Interest: Cancer biology, Cancer biomarkers, Cancer cells, Cancer research, Copy number variants, Epigenetics, Gene expression, Genomics, Gene regulation, Human genetics, Microarray analysis, microRNA, Molecular Oncology, Transcriptomics
Research Interest: Research mainly focused on Stem cells, cell differentiation, and dedifferentiation, Congenital Heart Disease, Diabetic Cardiomyopathy, Pharmacology, Molecular Genetics And Pulmonary Cardiac Regeneration.
List of publications:
1. Mattapally S, Z Mattapally S, Pawlik KM, Fast VG, Zumaquero E, Lund FE, Randall TD, Townes TM, Zhang J.. Human Leukocyte Antigen Class I and II Knockout Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cells: Universal Donor for Cell Therapy. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018 Dec 4;7(23):e010239. doi: 10.1161/JAHA.118.010239.
2. Mattapally S, Zhu W, Fast VG, Gao L, Worley C, Kannappan R, Borovjagin A, Zhang
J. Spheroids of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced-pluripotent stem cells
improve recovery from myocardial injury in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.
2018 Aug 1;315 (2):H327-H339.
3. Mattapally S, Cukier-Meisner W.K, Zhang J. (2017) Differentiation and Use of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Cardiovascular Therapy and Tissue Engineering. In: Ieda M., Zimmermann WH. (eds) Cardiac Regeneration. Cardiac and Vascular Biology. Springer. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56106-6_5.
4. Gao L, Gregorich Z, Zhu W, Mattapally S, Oduk Y, lou X, Kannappan R, Borovjagin A, Walcott G, Pollard A, Fast V, Hu X, Lloud SG, Ge Y, Zhang J: Large Cardiac-muscle Patches Engineered from Human Induced-pluripotent Stem-cellderived Cardiac Cells Improve Recovery from Myocardial Infarction in Swine. Circulation 2017. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.117.030785.
5. Zhu W, Zhao M, Mattapally S, Zhang J: CCND2 Overexpression Enhances the Regenerative Potency of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes: Remuscularization of Injured Ventricle. Circulation Research 2017. 121:9. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.311504.
6. Mattapally S, Nizamuddin S, Murthy KS, Thangaraj K, Banerjee SK. c.620C>T mutation in GATA4 is associated with congenital heart disease in South India. BMC Medical Genetics 2015, 16:7.
7. Mattapally S, Singh M, Murthy KS, Asthana S, Banerjee SK. Computational modeling suggests impaired interactions between NKX2.5 and GATA4 in individuals carrying a novel pathogenic D16N NKX2.5 mutation. Oncotarget 2018_ 9 (17), 13713.
8. Mattapally S, Banerjee SK: Nitric oxide: Redox balance, protein modification and therapeutic potential in cardiovascular system. IIOAB Journal 2011, 2:29-38.
9. Kannappan R, Mattapally S, Pooja S, Zhang J. Transactivation Domain of P53 Regulates DNA Integrity in Human Cardiac Fibroblast Derived iPS Cells. AJP-Heart and Circ- 2018 Sep 1;315(3):H512-H521. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00160.2018.
10. Pala RS, Pathipati UR, Mattapally S, Banerjee SK. Ultra-small silver nanoparticles induced ROS activated Toll-pathway against Staphylococcus aureus disease in silkworm model. Materials Science and Engineering, 2017: C 77, 990-1002.
11. Bagul PK, Middela H, Matapally S, Padiya R, Bastia T, Madhusudana K, Reddy BR, Chakravarty S, Banerjee SK. Attenuation of Insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and hepatic oxidative stress by resveratrol in fructose-fed rats. Pharmacological Research, 2012, 66(3): 260-268.
12. Zhao M , Fan C, Ernst PJ , Tang Y, Zhub H , Mattapally S , Oduk Y , Borovjagin AV ,
Zhou L , Zhang J, , Zhu W. Y-27632 Preconditioning Enhances Transplantation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes in Myocardial Infarction Mice. Cardiovascular Research, cvy207,https://doi.org/10.1093/cvr/cvy207.
13. Adela R, Nethi SK, Bagul PK, Barui AK, Mattapally S, Kuncha M, Patra CR, Reddy PN, Banerjee SK. Hyperglycaemia Enhances Nitric Oxide Production in Diabetes: A study from Indian Patients. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 20;10(4).
14. Nethi SK, Veeriah V, Barui AK, Rajendran S, Mattapally S, Misra S, Chatterjee S and Patra CR. Investigation of molecular mechanisms and regulatory pathways of pro-angiogenic nanorods. Nanoscale. 2015,7, 9760-9770.
15. Santhoshi A, Mahendar B, Mattapally S, Sadhua P, Banerjee SK, Rao VJ. Synthesis of Thio-HeterocyclicAnaloguesfrom Baylis-Hillmann Bromides as Potent Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 2014, 24 (8), 1952-1957.
16. Ravinder M, Mahendar B, Mattapally S, Hamsini KV, Reddy TN, Rohit C, Srinivas K, Banerjee SK, Rao VJ. Synthesis and evaluation of novel 2-pyridone derivatives as inhibitors of phosphodiestarase3 (PDE3): A target for heart failure and platelet aggregation. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 2012, 22(18): 6010-6015.
Research Interest: Analysis of genomic data including
next-generation sequencing, microarrays data etc.; development of algorithms
for discovery of predictive biomarkers for cancer such as gene mutation
signatures and gene expression signatures; systems and computational biology
for elucidating the nature of oncogenesis; inference of molecular interaction
networks relevant to specific disease; inference of cancer genomic evolution
based on gene mutation information; identification of synthetic lethal genes
for cancer therapy.
Research Interest: Head and Neck Cancer Objetivos:Epidemiology and Head and Neck pathology. Biomarkers of prognostic in Head and Neck tumors
Research Interest: Epigenomics and pharmacogenomics in anti-cancer chemotherapy (Epi)Genetics and (epi)genomics for cancers and complex diseases
Published On: April 12, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 28, 2022 | Pages: 009 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 06, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 04, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 12, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2018 | Pages: 004 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 11, 2018 | Pages: 002 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 15, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
I wish to be associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers and editors are fair and professional. I suggest to provide discount (voucher) for article processing charge that would help for the growth of Journal. No problem in the manuscript submission process, it is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable work and research. I am satisfied with the current submission-publication timeline with quick response. I like Quickness of the process of publication and on-line presentation of JCRO. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I suggest to all EB members of IJNNN can organise some Special issue for journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is trouble-free. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should get impact factor and indexing in major databases. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. The submission and publication timeline process are going in the exact way. I can find the required information in the journal website easily.
The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I suggest my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information is easily available on the journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Start monthly issue with ten articles in it which would be helpful for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable and interesting research work.I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in our publication process is Fast review. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Marche Polytechnic University - School of Medicine and Surgery (UNIVPM, Ancona); Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP, Rome) , Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."